Nrl needs to investigate Rabbitohs performance enhancers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching the rabbits Broncos game is showing how much more fit the rabbits are ever since last year when the news came out they started using those so called performance enhancer patch thingies they have been nearly unstoppable. Why does the nrl not investigate and ask themselves why the nfl even had them banned. I'm so sick of blatant bias by the media and nrl towards them.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why don't other teams use it and that ice gel crap they spray?

Reckon it'd get banned if others use it?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe, but at the moment and last year the NRL don't really care.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe, but at the moment and last year the NRL don't really care.
They are wearing them at the moment as every player has their wrists strapped up.

But when the NFL ban something you know something is up

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why don't other teams use it and that ice gel crap they spray?

Reckon it'd get banned if others use it?
Hasler should look into it!!! Even if it's just a placebo if the players believe in it I say give it a go!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are wearing them at the moment as every player has their wrists strapped up.

But when the NFL ban something you know something is up
Or maybe their wrists are strapped because of too much wankfest.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys the nrl had a fkn cry when James graham put a heap of vasoline on his hamis which doesn't improve playing or give a great advantage other than annoying other players hands. But there letting Rabbitohs use shit that's enhancing their performance by a huge margin. Doesn't make sense to me other than Michael Maguire is a dirty Cnt and the nrl licks his cnt

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys the nrl had a fkn cry when James graham put a heap of vasoline on his hamis which doesn't improve playing or give a great advantage other than annoying other players hands. But there letting Rabbitohs use shit that's enhancing their performance by a huge margin. Doesn't make sense to me other than Michael Maguire is a dirty Cnt and the nrl licks his cnt
He can't be a **** ,***** are useful!!! I heard he was a dirty piper :grinning:

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
The only performance enhancers I saw out there were Gerard Sutton and Grant Atkins holding the whistles ;)

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this in bulldogs discussion.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe the power bands do anything.

But I DO believe they are using them as the excuse to cover something else they are using.

Heck, if only they all got drug tested before or after a game.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the rabbits Broncos game is showing how much more fit the rabbits are ever since last year when the news came out they started using those so called performance enhancer patch thingies they have been nearly unstoppable. Why does the nrl not investigate and ask themselves why the nfl even had them banned. I'm so sick of blatant bias by the media and nrl towards them.
Its not like they played a good team. Groncos are shit and looked shit. Rabbitohs are a solid team from 1-17.

Status
Not open for further replies.