NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the topic of Des era - I never subscribed to the theory but today in his podcast James Graham admitted that he became a completely different player post Black Friday and was essentially muzzled externally and by himself in terms of his agro

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keating did his job perfectly for Barba, ran to the line and committed the defence and the forwards running decoys and Barbas brilliance did the rest
I'd even wager that even without Barba we could've won. 2014 we were right in the GF at 12-6 up until the 73rd minute and if we had Ennis instead of an inexperienced Mbye the entire story could've been different. Hodkinson was absolutely amazing at icing close games that year

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some good/bad memories there.

2012 was the only year we were actually great. The other years were finals finishes that covered up a lot of issues.
Remember the arguments despite us making the finals it didn’t take a wizard to see the gaping hole we would descend to. Hasler killed us, burning every last piece of coal we had no sustainability or care for the youth either. We had a good crop of players that just dried out and weren’t replaced.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our defensive structures during this period were only matched by storm. Crazy D

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of our backs that year losing Turner early and then Lafai like r12 were big blows. I guess losing them aided the Inu and Perrett signings. But having either Turner or Lafai in the side would have made us alot more threatening than having Jono Wright outside J-Moz
I Believe the down wood spiral started when we replaced Ennis with Michael Lichaa that Hooker was cursed

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2012 was our year and SHOULD have been OUR year, were great memories!!

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the screenshot of a web page, instead of a link.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love the screenshot of a web page, instead of a link.
Couldn't link the app off my phone mate, ffs you try and do good and these invertebrates fuck you. Told you how to find, search Bulldogs under NRL. You are a big lad you can find it