NRL 360 on the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watch NRL 360 & hear what Brandy said about the dogs..... e.g. they need a complete over hall, they look void of ideas, Des needs to let the halves play and that they were by far the worst team in the competition to have to commentate on as they were so boring to have to watch

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it will be more of the same then next year! Hasler due to his stubbornness will try to prove a point.... Agree with brandy though boring and void of ideas 1000%

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brandy was 100% on point.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have more time to go plant trees now.

Fuck off Des

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed with everything said we are too big of a team in a game where it's way too fast... We were gone after 20mins yesterday we lack fitness BIG TIME!!
I didn't watch on purpose but I did sneak a peek in 2nd half ( I didn't see the score but they were in slow motion and I thought for a brief moment 'hey we're winning and defending our lead ', then I ask and someone and theyre like nahh they're losing 22-6 wtf wake up!!!!

No urgency which means 'no confidence' in des's plan and no win. They just gave up like its the last day of school waiting for the bell to ring.I'm ashamed

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed with everything said we are too big of a team in a game where it's way too fast... We were gone after 20mins yesterday we lack fitness BIG TIME!!
'kormatta1', exactly. There was a lot of talk about this at the start of the season and whether our big boys would handle the limited inter-change.
Media releases from the players re-assuring us they were 'the fittest they'd ever been.'

Fact is we haven't handled it well - we have seen many games especially at the back end of this season that have had us gassed.
Brandy said something about Kasiano was exhausted after 11 minutes.
The coach and squad have said as much.

Add to that, the game strategy wants the forwards directly involved in nearly every set so our big men (all of them) tire.

The big pack/forward dominated play strategy is flawed.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
So we've gone from 3 minor premierships in 2012 to subpar performances in 2016? All 3 grades have gone on a steady decline since Hasler has taken over.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Anyone watch NRL 360 & hear what Brandy said about the dogs..... e.g. they need a complete over hall, they look void of ideas, Des needs to let the halves play and that they were by far the worst team in the competition to have to commentate on as they were so boring to have to watch
He also said it's all des that the team is playing like that.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just find it so great that a few people have been saying this stuff atleast solid for 2 years and bordering 3 years but now the "experts" can see it? Anyways, double whammy with boring Brandy commentating boring bulldogs.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's ironic ...
Brandy games are the worst on TV to watch because his commentary is so boring.
I absolutely hate hate hate that boring old flog! He and Anasta are the worst commentators ever. Ill even listen to Nathan Fien before them too!

Steve Wilson

Waterboy
Reaction score
What was highly noticeable was our lack of any pace in the forwards. We were slow in everything we did. And im over the carry on before games by graham, trying to rev up the side, team mates are not responding. And when you get a quick game, Kasiano, eastwood, browne are limited because they don't have the engine. Twice when we needed points urgently, klemmer died with the ball etc.... I really believe we need to look at body shapes, and mobility in the forwards. I would really consider offloading Tolman and Graham first, these two have had there time at the dog's.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What was highly noticeable was our lack of any pace in the forwards. We were slow in everything we did. And im over the carry on before games by graham, trying to rev up the side, team mates are not responding. And when you get a quick game, Kasiano, eastwood, browne are limited because they don't have the engine. Twice when we needed points urgently, klemmer died with the ball etc.... I really believe we need to look at body shapes, and mobility in the forwards. I would really consider offloading Tolman and Graham first, these two have had there time at the dog's.
I agree. The attacking structure is poor but our forward couldnt go with Penrith, even at the one out stuff. Moylan had so much time and freedom after quick play the balls, as did Thurston. The same way this Myth of a pack couldn't go with the Roosters last year, Bunnies in 14 and knights in 13. We need some Dynamic athletc prop forwards. We either have Goliath or Workhorse front rowers, all of them are very slow and dont generate quick play the balls.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does it? Lol
If you gut it then yes. If you don't gut it then it rots from the inside out. Which also seems pretty apt for the Bulldogs right now. We all saw the rotting well before it made it to the outside. Now the experts are seeing it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.