News NRL 2023: Why Canterbury Bulldogs must let players leave to fix toxic culture

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf you think you are I’m going to eat u ass. Maybe poo on your bed.
Then I’m going to put a Lolly in your showerheas so u get STICKY and then u take another shower and u get STICKIER and then I’m going to do a poo somewhere else. I’ll sit on it I’ll think of it but u will not like it no matter what

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf you think you are I’m going to eat u ass. Maybe poo on your bed.
Then I’m going to put a Lolly in your showerheas so u get STICKY and then u take another shower and u get STICKIER and then I’m going to do a poo somewhere else. I’ll sit on it I’ll think of it but u will not like it no matter what
Having a bit of fun with yo, where’s da tough Topac sense of humour and ability to have a laugh at yourself ?

I thought that’s what we do .. we keepin it real ..

When you know how to laugh at yourself no one can ever make a fool of you.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Having a bit of fun with yo, where’s da tough Topac sense of humour and ability to have a laugh at yourself ?

I thought that’s what we do .. we keepin it real ..

When you know how to laugh at yourself no one can ever make a fool of you.
How’s it feel taking Mehmets money when you know that money is stolen money. Stolen from ppl of different ethnicities. If you decent and law abiding u need to think of this b4 u sleep

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is any truth to this at all it needs to be addressed. And addressed next week.

Every player in the club. From 1-50 should be all called to a meeting where a no questions asked get out offer is put on the table.

Whether you are the number 1 player in the club or 50th player.

Every player gets the opportunity to leave. Anyone that chooses to stay is buying into the rebuild.

We don’t need people destabilising us from within. Clear out the mess.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s it feel taking Mehmets money when you know that money is stolen money. Stolen from ppl of different ethnicities. If you decent and law abiding u need to think of this b4 u sleep
Money can buy a bed, but not sleep.
It can buy a clock, but not time.
It can buy attention, but not respect.

The best things in life are not the things that money can buy !

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is any truth to this at all it needs to be addressed. And addressed next week.

Every player in the club. From 1-50 should be all called to a meeting where a no questions asked get out offer is put on the table.

Every player gets the opportunity to leave. Anyone that chooses to stay is buying into the rebuild.

It’s a big move, but definitely something that needs to be considered by those in charge, there’d be a lot of rumours and speculation going around the whole playing group, it’s probably a very good time to call everyone in, honesty session, this clubs heading back towards the top of the ladder, here’s the line we need to get too to get there … who’s up for it and who’s not, buy in or buy out no questions asked !

BornBlueNWhite

ChocChipMuffin
Reaction score
CC needs to channel the panthers again, and take the whole team behind belmore oval & do something like this:

YouTube Video

You think you're champions because u made the top 30 of a team that's coming 15th, you re wrong!
You think you're champions because girls smile at you at Jobels, you're wrong!
You think you're champions because someone painted your face on the side of a building, you're wrong!!!

Champions dont complain, champions dont give up, champions give 200%

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Some would have indicated by now that they are all in. Some may not have spoken to CC yet. Any one where there is any indication that they are not 100% dedicated towards the club and their team mates, need that meeting you mentioned.

Gus, CC, player and player manager to attend.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If manly can trim their divided team around from last year then surely we can.
reality is CC isn’t going any where if Gould sacks him for player revolt, if we hired another coach the same weak gutted dogs would do the same again because they don’t have it mentally for a team sport. Weed them out move them on

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You lost me at Shane was a big loss. Take away his illegal team the nrl knew were over the cap and peptided to the gills and he's achieved nadda imo.

But hey as you said, it's your opinion and we both share different views but one thing that won't change is our love for the dogs
The dragons will win the spoon under Flanagan next year.