Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel everyone else’s pain that the first two weeks of the year haven’t gone as planned.
To say next week is crucial for our season is an understatement.
The fact that the NRL let the officiating referee wear a Cronulla jersey On the field, it’s nothing short of disgraceful and straight out corruption. The amount of decisions that were clear as day wrong is outright corrupt.
Boys effort has been on show.
Next week nothing short of victory will do ,no excuses we got to get the result.
We missed the fox yesterday big time.
If we can just create more second phase play we can score points,we need to have more players supporting ball carrier.
All aboard next stop belmore .

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sack this whole club we’ve been hopeful for a long time and it’s the same boring rubbish. Merge with the tigers or just drop out of the comp save us all the misery
Clubs like Penrith were near last for a large majority of the prior 15 years and have won comps. You don’t give up after a decade lmao wtf is this

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will be back bro. We are building.
with all due respect to you, but that’s the narrative this incompetent leadership have been telling us all. Now it’s the rebuilding, before it was Hasler. We hire an inexperienced coach, we sign all duds year after year. They are all flops

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have patience man ,we got dudded with ref hard,players will bounce back v titans and upset south’s week after
I hope so too. I pay for kayo and I’m feel like I’ve wasted my money. Sick and tired of watching these jokers play like an A grade team

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No excuses if we cant be Titans.. were At home weve & they have no Fifita No Campbell.. and we need to be desperate for 2 points

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
MASSIVE changes needed now... Kiraz is not a centre, Tracey was outstanding, as i've been saying we have NO Middles big enough and other teams just wear us down, was bad luck for Poasa but King makes no metres hardly, Hutch tries but he's simply too slow and not a starting 7 at NRL level, Salmon tries but is not big enough, Kurt Mann is horrific.. Burto is also not a 5/8, hes a free running natural centre (or fullback as i've raised before)..next weeks team needs to be:
1. Tracey
2. Wilson
3. Burton
4. Critta
5. Foxx (if fit) otherwise Kiraz
6. BBO
7. SEX-BOMB
8. King (cause there's nobody else)
9. Reed
10. Hughes
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Salmon
15. Tetavano (cause there's nobody else)
16. Kautoga
17. Patolo (simply because we need size)
18. J. Samrani

But knowing Ciro he will make no changes..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be back bro. We are building.
It's a long build. This crop of players aren't our future except for a few. We are not even at building stage. We are just hoping this crop of players will bring back some pride around the club. Majority of these players will be gone in 2-3 years and once again we will commence the building stage with our NSW cup side and some current NRL players along with a few new signings. Let's not kid ourselves, our standards each week aren't very high and what we are looking for is purely good performances where when we lose but put in a good performance, it's now acceptable, which is sad. The losses don't hurt like they use to.

On last night's performance I can see a better attitude but we don't have the cattle, I think everyone knows that. But I'll give CC til the end of the year and not base his coaching on wins and losses but our style and if we can actually perform set moves, better attacking style where we utilise our strengths which is our backline. A four month off season and we look like we've done nothing with our attack. If we are going to play like we think we can match it in the forwards then I'd be pissed off because it will tell me he lacks vision as a head coach on what playing style we should have.

Against Parra and Shark's we looked like school kids in stature. So obviously we should have played more open footy and Crichton should have seen so much more ball. He only ran for 101 metres. The least out of all our backs. What is that saying? We aren't using him enough and he isnt seeing enough early ball. Kikau inside him 137 mtrs. If CC can't see the problem, then he is the problem and our rebuild will take us ten years, not five.

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No excuses if we cant be Titans.. were At home weve & they have no Fifita No Campbell.. and we need to be desperate for 2 points
agree.. 3 years ago i tweeted that fat idiot Gus, and suggested he get rid of Kyle Flanno and sign B Trindall from Sharks who at the time was running around in reserve grade for Newtown, he blocked me and probably hundreds of others who have valid ideas, cause he's to stubborn to listen..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel everyone else’s pain that the first two weeks of the year haven’t gone as planned.
To say next week is crucial for our season is an understatement.
The fact that the NRL let the officiating referee wear a Cronulla jersey On the field, it’s nothing short of disgraceful and straight out corruption. The amount of decisions that were clear as day wrong is outright corrupt.
Boys effort has been on show.
Next week nothing short of victory will do ,no excuses we got to get the result.
We missed the fox yesterday big time.
If we can just create more second phase play we can score points,we need to have more players supporting ball carrier.
All aboard next stop belmore .
The referees haven't treated us fairly for a long time, it got worse for us after the infamous Good Friday Souffs game and if that wasn't enough we decided to ruffle some fathers by partnering with Reclaim the Game. I did warn then that this was never going to go down well with the corrupt referees and the gambling industry,
Now, here we are reaping the rewards from the National Rorts League >:(
You asked what did I think the outcome will be against the Fish, the answer is very clear "We were Robbed" !!!

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need what firepower we do have, playing in their most effective positions, on our Belmore homeground.

Every big running back and biggest forwards we have should be in that team and fired up to put on a show for their supporters.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The referees haven't treated fairly for a long time, it got worse for us after the infamous Good Friday Souffs game and if that wasn't enough we decided to ruffle some fathers by partnering with Reclaim the Game. I did warn then that this was never going to go down well with the corrupt referees and the gambling industry,
Now, here we are reaping the rewards from the National Rorts League >:(
You asked what did I think the outcome will be against the Fish, the answer is very clear "We were Robbed" !!!
Only thing I don’t understand about last few years, we are always outsiders, majority of the money is on the favourite and their markets like lines. It would be more profitable for the gambling companies for us to win.