Nothing has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
How many of you actually went to the game?? and Got fucking drenched and actually enjoyed our team play? Walked away saying ITS ONLY ROUND ONE!! Plenty of time left in the season! Im over hearing people whinge like kids! I was there with Legend23, whilst others are just waiting for us to fuck up so you can whinge about it! How many of you pissed on the side of the melbourne storm bus on the way out?? wearyourejerseysproud i know a select few of us did!! UP THE DOGGIEZZZZZZ

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lads storms a good defensive side, dont be too discouraged, early days yet.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How many of you actually went to the game?? and Got fucking drenched and actually enjoyed our team play? Walked away saying ITS ONLY ROUND ONE!! Plenty of time left in the season! Im over hearing people whinge like kids! I was there with Legend23, whilst others are just waiting for us to fuck up so you can whinge about it! How many of you pissed on the side of the melbourne storm bus on the way out?? wearyourejerseysproud i know a select few of us did!! UP THE DOGGIEZZZZZZ
'Waiting to fuck up'????

Son, we've been fucking up consistently for a few years now. Last night was just the continuation of it.

How long do you sit here while the jersey gets disrespected by players who look like they aren't putting in and we have a coach who has had endless supplies of $$$$ and resources yet has come up short time and time again?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that in attack the first receiver was way too deep forcing the dummy half to throw a lolly pop of pass and by the time it reached the player the storm were right on top of them. It happened a few timesZ
Yep - its ok to BE that deep but you need to be moving forward when you receive the ball.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep - its ok to BE that deep but you need to be moving forward when you receive the ball.
Not only deep, but standing still and in one straight line instead of each diagonally behind his neighbour.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be in shit for the next 4 years, 1,6,7,9 not one rep player.. rebuilding guys stage , of course our coach...
Don't u need to buy new players to rebuild, Hasler rather stick with the same shit players year after year.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone wondering about how a team should perform in defence, when they are playing round 1 at their spiritual home ground should turn on channel 9 and watch Manly v Eels now.

I know Manly are behind on the scoreboard but at least they're having a dig in defence.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things have changed but it takes time for things to gel. I'm more concerned about mbye... dude looks lost on the field.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You guys who say things have changed have a season of heartbreak and frustration to look forward to. I thought we might sneak into 8th this year, but on this performance I honestly think 12th is more likely.

So what if mbye and Reynolds are touching the ball more? They still can't kick or manage a game like a Cronk or a smith or a Thurston can.

We still have long patches of games where it looks like our players have never played league in their lives.

We still plod to the defensive line with tolman, and even graham looks harmless these days.

We are nowhere near even close to being a top 8 side.
I got interested about what members were saying back at the start of the year. I predicted 12th, but tbh 13th or 14th is more likely. It wasn't just me, but plenty of other members were already saying this season was a write off, as far back as March.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We still have absolutely nothing until kasiano enters the field in the 20th minute.

Hospital balls left right and centre.

Tolman has to be the worst prop in the comp. gets dominated tackle after tackle.

Our back three don't like catching bombs (wtf are they being paid for)?

First game of the year, playing at your spiritual heartland and again we couldn't fire up until kasiano and klemmer showed the way.

I thought we might sneak into 8th this year, but on this performance I honestly think 12th is more likely.
Bottom eight is a sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.