News Not one Bulldog gets a mention

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought Presto was a chance surely ?

You might need to read it first! Lol

However, players who are suspended for two games will be ineligible to collect any awards, deeming players such as Reece Walsh, Corey Horsburgh, Jacob Preston, Dale Finucane, Felise Kaufusi, Jeremy Marshall-King, Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, Jahrome Hughes, Scott Drinkwater, Valentine Holmes, Jeremiah Nanai, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Jack de Belin, Joseph Suaali’i, Victor Radley, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Marata Niukore not available.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

However, players who are suspended for two games will be ineligible to collect any awards, deeming players such as Reece Walsh, Corey Horsburgh, Jacob Preston, Dale Finucane, Felise Kaufusi, Jeremy Marshall-King, Tino Fa’asuamaleaui, Jahrome Hughes, Scott Drinkwater, Valentine Holmes, Jeremiah Nanai, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Jack de Belin, Joseph Suaali’i, Victor Radley, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Marata Niukore not available.
Scrolled down to fast. How do I delete thread lol

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then again some of those players that were mentioned were sent for ficticious charges and were unfairly ruled out of contention.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tigers got 2 nominations.
Dragons got 1.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You could make a decent team out of that ineligible list.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I think fox’s try vs the titans should have been nominated. Guessing Preston would have been there if not suspended? Still some odd choices, turuva really? Also Marzhew a bit stiff to not get nominated.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think fox’s try vs the titans should have been nominated. Guessing Preston would have been there if not suspended? Still some odd choices, turuva really? Also Marzhew a bit stiff to not get nominated.
Points awarded by journos or refs *sarcasm*

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 2 week suspension rule is stupid.
so is the team of the year voting.
Should just be points.
No subjectivity. suspensions don’t matter, if a player can get enough points after being suspended for a few games , that just makes him even further in Front of the field.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Preston prob wins rookie of the year if not for the suspension - but individual awards mean nothing in this sport, all about the team.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Another example of us moving in the right direction. We should be very happy with our season and situation. On to next year!