Not Bulldogs related .. but it is. …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that grub Tino was rubbed out for a week or 2 as he should of been when he put the elbow into Mahoney’s head … you know .. the one that funny enough didn’t even warrant a penalty, yet Mahoney, our 9, had to go for a HIA for a hit to the head .. that apparently didn’t happen

Now he’s taken out Api exactly the same way .. the Nrlol have a F***** load to answer for … don’t give me this player safety crap .. more like whatever’s the best result for us, BS …

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on are we still relying on the NRLol to be the saviour.

This is why I want the biff back. This is where you need an alpha prop with balls to land a punch on him. If he pulls a grub act he should have fists flying his way.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I prefer to square it up and solve it on game day not at the crap judiciary which is also a joke with the NRLol management.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t we all wish we could have players in our side that could get away with that shit .. if that’s Thompson, TPJ or any other Bulldogs player they’re rubbed out for x amount of games and a 100 media articles written about how disgraceful the club is ..
If we had two of them even better. Been a while since we had a front rower that has size and is a alpha on the field that doesn’t get dominated.

I’m sick of seeing our forwards getting out muscled. Look at Tinos stats week in week out. TPJ has it in him but isn’t as consistent and doesn’t get involved as much.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that grub Tino was rubbed out for a week or 2 as he should of been when he put the elbow into Mahoney’s head … you know .. the one that funny enough didn’t even warrant a penalty, yet Mahoney, our 9, had to go for a HIA for a hit to the head .. that apparently didn’t happen

Now he’s taken out Api exactly the same way .. the Nrlol have a F***** load to answer for … don’t give me this player safety crap .. more like whatever’s the best result for us, BS …
The money I would pay for someone to cloth line him JBL style

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Freddy just had a bulb moment, “it’s a contact sport yes, but there is duty of care too”.

Will the MRC act?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the point if he would be suspended with us all the time.. he’s a grub
That’s the point mate .. when Thompson TPJ or Hethrington tried to get aggressive they were penalised and if it went a tiny bit far they instantly received time on the bench ..

What’s the magic to getting away with forearms and elbows to the face and getting away with it ???

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t we all wish we could have players in our side that could get away with that shit .. if that’s Thompson, TPJ or any other Bulldogs player they’re rubbed out for x amount of games and a 100 media articles written about how disgraceful the club is ..
Good point, we seem to get that type of attention and treatment - but surely you can’t lead into tackles with your elbows raised, if you did that as a defender blokes would get 8 week’s minimum