Non Bulldog Top Shelf News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not only do i bring you Bulldog news, i can also bring you news from other clubs.

According to a mate down in the sunny capital the Canberra Raiders board is starting to lose patience with David Furner, from what I can gather the board will be seriously looking at terminating his contract sometime in the next 6 - 10 weeks. Barring a major turnaround in form it seems as though Furner’s coaching career is all but over. One of the sticking points is Don Furner, who is also the CEO. The disgruntled board members are believed to have the numbers to oust Furner, but what will happen if Don Furner tries to interfere is they will also look end his reign as CEO of the club. Very interesting!! Ricky Stuart and Jason Taylor names have been thrown up as replacements. Although you would think they would be better off keeping Furner rather than let those two garbage coach's go near their football club.

My mate also says that he believes Don Furner has too much power over the club and it will be almost impossible to get rid of David without his approval.

Remeber you heard it here first guys.

BootS for Top Shelf News.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guise in other news duges turned down 290k a year from da raiderz lulzulzulu

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just get Meninga to coach them. With his godly QLD team, they dont even need coaching and they will still win.

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
St George Illawarra captain Ben Hornby is expected to ink a new deal with the Dragons next week.

And Manly centre Steve Matai has given the Sea Eagles until Monday to come up with an offer or risk losing him.Three Super League clubs and the Warriors are leading the chase for his signature.

Kimmorley is being followed by Raiders,Parramatta and Cronulla.

Finch -> Cronulla,Raiders and Knights and Melbourne Rebels

Wade Graham ->Cronulla,Knights

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just get Meninga to coach them. With his godly QLD team, they dont even need coaching and they will still win.
I wish he does. Then people can remember what a dud of a coach he really is.

A blind amputee monkey who's on life support can coach QLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.