No One Said Sorry

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry.jpg

Think the not sorry is from Reed Mahoney. He was kicking people off the bus.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest gripe I have is that the coach has come out and said that he thought it was more effort in the 66 zero drubbing then there was the week before against Cronulla.
I guess all people that support the Bulldogs must be from a different planet

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm the one who is sorry...sorry we ever signed Ciraldope lololol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry
Is all that you can't say
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
Like sorry, like sorry

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a little thing that didn't happen that has really pissed me off.

All year I've been really happy with CC in his press conferences as he has continually called out bad performances as unacceptable and repeatedly made comments about what standard of performance is required when you pull on that Jumper.

But, after the most embarrassing and unacceptable performance of the season there was only one word I wanted to hear from our leaders that never came.

SORRY

"We'd like to apologies to our loyal fans and supporters for our display today that was not to the standard of what this club expects, and for that we are sorry."
That's something like what I expected to hear, but it never came.

It didn't come from CC, didn't come from Mahoney & even after the dust settled it didn't come from Gus in his mid week presser.

All we got in the aftermath of that bloodbath was excuse after excuse even though some of those excuses may be valid.

I am now really afraid that our leaders have opened the "Excuse Door" for the players to accept that there is now reasonable excuses for a performance like that and that's something that hasn't happened previously under CC.

I understand that there are times when you may have to clip your players and other times when they need a cuddle, but the very least I think that they all could have done is to apologies to all us loyal fans and supporters for having to live through that crap as us fans need a cuddle too from the club we all love that at times is killing us.
What’s sorry gonna do?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally agree with you. Everything about that game and the post-game has left a sour taste in my mouth. The humiliating performance 66 nil. The Mahoney comments in the press conference. The Ciraldo comments in the press conference. The Gus excuse and deflection conference.

Everything about it reeked and is an insult to the fans.

Should’ve just offered up a sincere apology and vowed to get better on all fronts. Instead we got a whole heap of bullshit
You’ve had a sour taste in your mouth since you where born flipper.