Opinion No brains

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Before this season started, it was said that the rebuild which has just started with ciraldo (yes just started for those knuckle draggers who think the last 6 years count in the rebuild. It’s simple guys, just enjoy the ride no matter how hard it is and enjoy the final stage…….or just fuck off when you feel like having a sulk because bulldogs don’t turn it around in one season…..face it that’s 70% of the kennel, blokes who flat out finished year 7.

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All is fans want to see is dedication, effort and consistency and quite frankly, we haven't. I think that is the most frustrating part and especially when CC says garbage at press conferences.

I'll cop losing 30-18 if we show effort in all facets of the game as that would indicate we just lack the tip of the arrow. Right now, we don't even have the quiver to hold the arrow.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
All is fans want to see is dedication, effort and consistency and quite frankly, we haven't. I think that is the most frustrating part and especially when CC says garbage at press conferences.

I'll cop losing 30-18 if we show effort in all facets of the game as that would indicate we just lack the tip of the arrow. Right now, we don't even have the quiver to hold the arrow.
18-30 loss masks the problems and everyone gets a pat on the back for a good effort
Are u happy with being mediocre?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, plenty writing off Taaffe in particular but I think he’ll change a few opinions after a couple of games.
Absolutely they are, but he will prove em wrong.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude has nothing to do with patience or RE building. The RE building excuses is just that! An excuse. If we were improving and getting beaten then I’d be all for it but for us to get dominated in every aspect of the game is worrying. Foundations are built strong so the rest can fall in place. Right now we have barely dug out the footings! We seriously are declining in a bad way and if no one can see that then you are blind or have no idea about footy. People are getting sucked into the RE build excuse as it buys time. That’s all it does. Look at tigers and dragons. If anything I think they both have improved through the year. They have juniors who are playing well but they just ain’t finishing off games. We on the other hand are getting belted left right and centre.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould now has the money from TPJ and possibly even Thompson, that’s about $1.6 to buy us 3 powerful mongrel work horse metre eating props, that would change things for us overnight …

Where from, who knows, but that type of money speaks loudly … with that type of money, between all the other clubs, NZ and even England, is it that hard to find these type of players ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould now has the money from TPJ and possibly even Thompson, that’s about $1.6 to buy us 3 powerful mongrel work horse metre eating props, that would change things for us overnight …

Where from, who knows, but that type of money speaks loudly … with that type of money, between all the other clubs, NZ and even England, is it that hard to find these type of players ..
Who are the 3 mongrel work horse meter eating props we are gonna sign for under 1.6 million?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are the 3 mongrel work horse meter eating props we are gonna sign for under 1.6 million?
I don’t know, I’m not in recruitment, we have the money there to buy, we’ll have to wait and see, they’re out there, and like SST players that you haven’t even thought of will pop up and they don’t necessarily need to be off contract ..

Money talks … wait and see …

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Considering your post was barely in English, I don't think you're in a position to be calling out the intelligence of others.
It was perfect english mate I can’t help it if you can’t read, so shut your gob.