next to be dropped?

BigDog85

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thompson, Atoni,Ava, DWZ Cotric, Meaney, Doorey, Ogden........ should keep there place. Take to long to write the names worth dropping.

Seriously though the question should be who is better and ready to step up. Surely our reggies aren’t that bad.
Yeah Barrett is trying new young blokes with the older blokes who are sposed to be directing them - that hasn't worked. Get rid of the old heads, just put rookies out there knowing that we've already got the spoon. Remember the trial game where 1st half veterans got outplayed by second half rookies. C'mon Barrett, call it now, and let the young kids have a crack.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same team next week except Napa on for Ogden
I understand you can’t drop half the team but surely after dumping Flanagan he can identify someone else in that team who has consistently let us down.
As far as my opinion goes if Barrett doesn’t change up other players it’s his first step in the wrong direction.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah Barrett is trying new young blokes with the older blokes who are sposed to be directing them - that hasn't worked. Get rid of the old heads, just put rookies out there knowing that we've already got the spoon. Remember the trial game where 1st half veterans got outplayed by second half rookies. C'mon Barrett, call it now, and let the young kids have a crack.
I kinda agree BUT name a team.
There's nothing much.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The seasons a write off...id rather see young blokes in the side that actually want to be there...guys who would appreciate who they’re actually playing for.

Time for Hoppa to go. Elliot dropped and if he likes he can go...maybe a swap deal with storm, the guy just offers nothing.

Some of these guys are imposters..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can't blame Barrett for the loss. These guys are just ridiculously inexperienced. The game was done and dusted and all they had to do was close it out.
There's enough experience and talent yo a lesser degree. They are just dumbarses and Idiot typifies the ill discipline and selfish lack of footy nous.

They need to walk or hitchhike back to Belmore as best they can....probably sit on the kerb and cry fretting about what to do and then ring mum or dad.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schoup in, heleta in.

Elliott, doorey out.

Anyone back from injury?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good to see Elliot has fallen comfortably back into his total shitness now his contract has been sorted for a few more years.
We can blame Barrett for that the fool for ringing him.