Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dunno mate.. I've been on silvertails a lot recently and one major thing they complained of was the fitness of players in the first half of the year
Exactly, most fans i know are happy he has moved on. All they done all season was complain about the injuires and players conditioning.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
George Rose is not a good example. If so Storms blokes must be shocking as he sucked there more then at Manly.

Manly this year had a bad season, they blame it on that. Fact is age caught up with their pack and the only decent ones left were gone (Watmough/GStewart) etc.

Plus Foran/DCE sideshow ruined their season more then anything in my opinion.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Not to sure about this signing.
Willing to give him a chance, but I'm disappointed the club keep digging at manly staff other than appoint someone new.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Singe is a hard arse and will tear these blokes a new arsehole
i like this appointment tbh
Sounds good finchie.

My impossible dream is to see Kasiano play at peak fitness. If that happens to Kasiano it will happen to the others as well.

With Graham, Lichaa, Tolman, Kasiano, Jackson, Lane, Browne, Klemmer and Eastwood at peak fitness and wanting to win anything could happen.

And who knows, even T-Rex could be reinvented to earn his contract money. (Nah forget it... one impossible dream is enough for the Bulldogs pack)

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It can't be worst than the shit we have been served the last few years. All we have seen is our so called monster pack get destroyed and dominated by much smaller packs. Our team is to weak, fat and unfit. Hopefully this new trainer changes things

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone whinging in this thread, please have a look at the situation with the 49ers and their ex coach Jim Harbaugh over the past few years and then pull your heads in. We have been to 2 grand finals since he joined, how many had we been to before that since 2004? He knows how to get results, and people thinking that because we haven't won a grand final under him yet that he is a bad coach or hasn't performed well have no clue.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was he part of the Manly team since their ten year run or making finals and making three GFs?

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
manly won two comps under hasler so if we become the manly bulldogs and win a comp or two I will be happy.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone whinging in this thread, please have a look at the situation with the 49ers and their ex coach Jim Harbaugh over the past few years and then pull your heads in. We have been to 2 grand finals since he joined, how many had we been to before that since 2004? He knows how to get results, and people thinking that because we haven't won a grand final under him yet that he is a bad coach or hasn't performed well have no clue.
Never judge a coach on past performances. I remember when newcastle killed us in the semi's 2 years ago and roosters raped us this year..you conveniently left that out didn't you. You are talking about 2 grandfinals that we lost by a lot.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never judge a coach on past performances. I remember when newcastle killed us in the semi's 2 years ago and roosters raped us this year..you conveniently left that out didn't you. You are talking about 2 grandfinals that we lost by a lot.
2012 we didn't lose by a lot we blew a lot of chances and got stage fright
We also got beaten by the storm at their peak
2014 gurgess ruined us by that try up the middle and we didn't play field position at all and ran out of gas

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters didn't rape us the ref raped us the roosters just beat us by the way
The amount of shitty calls were a joke

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It can't be worst than the shit we have been served the last few years. All we have seen is our so called monster pack get destroyed and dominated by much smaller packs. Our team is to weak, fat and unfit. Hopefully this new trainer changes things
Think about it like a game of Scissors, Paper, Rock. Our "Monster Pack" (Size and Power) or Rock is beaten by mobile, super fit and technical/powerful defence or Paper. It's not as easy as just putting big forwards on the field and saying we have the ruck won. This is why we should be aiming for a little bit more variety.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
whether this is a good thing or bad thing, at least its a fresh set of eyes. lets hope we can go back to 2012 where im pretty sure we were the best defensive side in the last 20mins of games.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters didn't rape us the ref raped us the roosters just beat us by the way
The amount of shitty calls were a joke
Disagreed, the Roosters got the rub of the green sure but we didn't respond well, started running out of the defensive line to put a big hit on only to have RTS tear through the gap. Simply put, we beat ourselves

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone is judged on past performances. Difficult to judge someone on future performances. Hasler has proven to be a good coach. Until he delivers a premiership at the dogs, he is below the great coaches.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
2012 we didn't lose by a lot we blew a lot of chances and got stage fright
We also got beaten by the storm at their peak
2014 gurgess ruined us by that try up the middle and we didn't play field position at all and ran out of gas
You sound weak, and full of excuses. Just like our team.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let's just hope they get their arses kicked in pre season and hopefully the fittest they have been in a few years. They will need it with new interchange rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.