New sponsor, Does that = changes to the jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
here here, my next jersey will be the next premiership winning jersey.
How about you stop being a bandwagoner, doesn't matter what year the jersey is, it's about showing your pride in the dogs manb00bs

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about you stop being a bandwagoner, doesn't matter what year the jersey is, it's about showing your pride in the dogs manb00bs
been a member and season ticket holder for 5 years. What about you?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
been a member and season ticket holder for 5 years. What about you?
I would be a member if i lived in sydney, i support my team by buying their merchandise from the leagues club

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be a member if i lived in sydney, i support my team by buying their merchandise from the leagues club
So you are neither a football club memeber nor a token member with any sort of package? Keep trolling the internet dude wearing you jersey bwahahahah

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
So you are neither a football club memeber nor a token member with any sort of package? Keep trolling the internet dude wearing you jersey bwahahahah
I am a member of canterbury leagues club, however i live in Canberra. You keep to waiting until the dogs win a premiership then buying a jersey....

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol you think your special because your a member?

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you think your special because your a member?
Every Dog's supporter should be a member. It means putting your money where your mouth is. It is as little as $40 for season tickets and only $15 per year for football club membership.

That's what being a supporter is all about, not being a blowhard on a web forum. It means getting off your arse and being usefull to the club

Nanna B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It probably would mean a change mate. Camp Quality would still be on there somewhere, but I don't know if this rumour will come to fruition. I just got my jersey the other day so I'm spewin if it does lol.

By the way, does anyone know where a good place is to get a number and letters on the back of my jersey? Where have you taken yours? Inner West preferably.
I agree with u because ive only had my new jersey for a
while also.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every Dog's supporter should be a member. It means putting your money where your mouth is. It is as little as $40 for season tickets and only $15 per year for football club membership.

That's what being a supporter is all about, not being a blowhard on a web forum. It means getting off your arse and being usefull to the club
Lol you have no idea, Being a supporter is one that attends games when he can, Follows and supports his team, He dosent have to be a member to be labeld a supporter, Give yourself an uppercut ive never been a member but ive been to 90% of the home games since 2000 and to most sydney away games, Does that mean im not a dogs supporter beacuse im not a member you have nfi dunno who the **** you think you are judging him and thinking that your better then him because his not a member, Stick to something you know and thats spinning stories like eastwood will be playing for the dogs in round 1.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Lol you have no idea, Being a supporter is one that attends games when he can, Follows and supports his team, He dosent have to be a member to be labeld a supporter, Give yourself an uppercut ive never been a member but ive been to 90% of the home games since 2000 and to most sydney away games, Does that mean im not a dogs supporter beacuse im not a member you have nfi dunno who the **** you think you are judging him and thinking that your better then him because his not a member.
manb00bs has always thought he was better. LOL his theory makes no sense either when my merchandise money goes straight into the dogs club and i spend well over $400 a year on their merchandic. This year i already bought the retro jersey, and plan on getting the jacket and the polo shirt

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you have no idea, Being a supporter is one that attends games when he can, Follows and supports his team, He dosent have to be a member to be labeld a supporter, Give yourself an uppercut ive never been a member but ive been to 90% of the home games since 2000 and to most sydney away games, Does that mean im not a dogs supporter beacuse im not a member you have nfi dunno who the **** you think you are judging him and thinking that your better then him because his not a member.
Join up the club needs you. You have just diminished in my eyes dude. The way you are carrying on I thought you are at least a member.

no point going on with this any further.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Join up the club needs you. You have just diminished in my eyes dude. The way you are carrying on I thought you are at least a member.

no point going on with this any further.
Dude i may not be a member but i attend 90% of the games and pay at the gate where does that money go? Wheres the cash for my jersey, hats and other merchandise go? Does that not go towards the club? Open your eyes.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im taking my jersey to Peter Wynns today cause they can do it while i wait.

Im getting: MOE, and 88, like my avatar

Does anyone know where the best plae to park is around peter wynns?

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im taking my jersey to Peter Wynns today cause they can do it while i wait.

Im getting: MOE, and 88, like my avatar

Does anyone know where the best plae to park is around peter wynns?
westfield and walk moe

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
westfield and walk moe
I ended up parking at Harwood place car park. Walk though one arcade and you're there! lol

The away jersey looks good, but imma bit dissapointed with the home jersey, numbers look a bit thin.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
my jerseys are always done at peter wyn and i always get "Hansta" on it and the number 1,3, or 6. Positions i mainly played :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Being a member doesn't make neccessarily you a better fan than one who isn't.

If someone gets a peasant membership and goes to two games, contributing $50 to the club technically he is a member but someone who isn't a mamber might go to 8 Dogs games and spend a tonne more.

I am close to getting another NRL season pass this year like I did last year. And while I love the club to death I prefer money in my pocket rather than putting it in the club's.

Unlike the club I don't get millions from sponsorship, TV deals, leagues clubs, merchandise, gate reciepts etc.

So because I likely won't end paying the $95 towards the club this season but will still go to about 14-16 games doesn't make me less of a fan then someone who did pay that membership and went to 6 games.

Support is about alot more than how much money you spend that goes towards the club.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
my jerseys are always done at peter wyn and i always get "Hansta" on it and the number 1,3, or 6. Positions i mainly played :p
Yeah, your always easy to spot out.

I got 88 (year i was born, and a premiership year)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ive used hansta for most things since prob primary. throughout all the grades in school when we played school footy i used to use it so ive stuck with it which reminds me i have to get my new jersey done. Prob won't have time until sat morning

Status
Not open for further replies.