Not open for further replies.

HappyDude

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no i mean they are the same colours but like they just look brighter

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rid of the collar and have all our jerseys in blue and white stripes like the 70's jerseys that were brought out. Would look great
lol
Not all of us grew up in the 70's champ, nothing beats the Blue 'V'

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
The only thing that has changed is the telstra symbol and there are heaps and heaps of fakes out atm.. Rebel are selling these stooopid looking things.... i'm not sure if all the other clubs jerseys with the new telstra symbol are out yet...

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol
Not all of us grew up in the 70's champ, nothing beats the Blue 'V'
LOL 79 I was born thankyou very much. The Blue V is just a try hard rip off of the Dragons imo. Would much prefer the horizontal lines. It was also the biggest selling jersey for the dogs a year or two ago.

Whats the silly looking V stand for on our jersey. On the Saints jersey its Victory. Or are we just copying what it means as well?

dogz05

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think we should be worried if we are relying on winning cause we are collarlous, ffs whether the collar is there or not is not gonna win us games buddy, but it definantly looks better with the collar

H

Haztrick

i think we should be worried if we are relying on winning cause we are collarlous, ffs whether the collar is there or not is not gonna win us games buddy, but it definantly looks better with the collar
No, it won't win us games, but it will help our overall performance.

M

Makavelli

makes no difference because ill be wearing the 70s years jersy anyway so collar or no collar im happy..

Mickdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO jerseys definately look better without the collar. Either way without a collar it does give a side an advantage in tackles although not a great one.

P

Promiscuous

I did like our jersey this year but im sure it will only look better :grinning:
Or if it doesnt, we will get used to it :p

H

harryharris

Adam Perry is going to look nice in our new tight lycra jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.