New emblem

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking we as a club need to move forward total clean out. Coaching is done. Players in motion... thinking we need to change the emblem, go back to the retro circle emblem. Thoughts
Just as long as its not that psycho slit eyed one :grinning:

No offence to eye challenged dogs meant.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The current one is miles ahead of the dog cartoon head it replaced, they won't change that.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I love the old emblem i don’t think they would re-use a past one. The emblems signify different eras and would we really want to associate our form right now with our emblem when we were at our best? I think the current one was a good move to try and combine the traditional emblem with a more modern look. Seems like we do change it up every 10 years or so though so maybe we will

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not for mine. I like the current logo.
(minor exception being I preferred and voted for the heritage strip version in 2010 when they changed it).
Bulldogs_2010_1.png
The current logo (even with the V) is immeasurably better than the 1998-2009 face thing and has it all - our colours, full bodied Bulldog and a nod to the past with CB1935. I personally wouldn’t change it.

Last edited:

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also like the current logo.
Agree that we are trying to start fresh but I want to keep the logo.
Everything else can go :P

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like the current one except there should not be stripes or Vees. It's a distraction to the Bulldog. The shield that encompasses it should be open for discussion.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing that annoys me about the current logo is Greenturd got his dirty paws into the design process and said that the Bulldog couldn’t be growling or showing teeth like the 80’s version because it had to be family friendly.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing that annoys me about the current logo is Castle got her dirty paws into the design process and said that the Bulldog couldn’t be growling or showing teeth like the 80’s version because it had to be family friendly.
That's what annoyed me too.
I can't respect the logo because I just think it's a PC sanitary version of a good logo.

If the snarl dog of the 80s returned, the logo would be decent.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like our current emblem and our club colours of blue / white lol
To be honest it’s the last thing on my mind at the moment or on game day when we dish up sub standard performances.
We need a big turn around next season on the footy field which I think is forthcoming.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that annoys me about the current logo is Castle got her dirty paws into the design process and said that the Bulldog couldn’t be growling or showing teeth like the 80’s version because it had to be family friendly.
That’s an incredible story
Did she really do that not to scare people away from our club lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s an incredible story
Did she really do that not to scare people away from our club lol
Sorry it was actually Greenturd I got my CEO’s mixed up but yeah it’s true there was some graphic design bullshit explaination about it when it was released saying it was family friendly and showed more strength keeping its mouth shut haha.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we want to move forward we don't want anything retro or old. That'd send the opposite message.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it was actually Greenturd I got my CEO’s mixed up but yeah it’s true there was some graphic design bullshit explaination about it when it was released saying it was family friendly and showed more strength keeping its mouth shut haha.
That’s all good
Doesn’t the CEO have better things to worry about,not a big growl

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a big thang at the time and pool supporter it which annoyed me