Rumour New Coach and Assistant anyones guess - here's one

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Again, I refuse to believe Fittler will be coach despite all of the rumours. Makes no sense.

Ennis as an assistant makes sense if Flanagan is coach. I doubt Dymock comes back as an assistant. Ciraldo isn't leaving Penrith to be an assistant with us..

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, I refuse to believe Fittler will be coach despite all of the rumours. Makes no sense.

Ennis as an assistant makes sense if Flanagan is coach. I doubt Dymock comes back as an assistant. Ciraldo isn't leaving Penrith to be an assistant with us..
I refuse to believe Gus would be dumb enough to make Fittler the coach

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The next couple of years would be more painful then the last 5 with Shittler in charge.
I'm calling straight bullshit on this.

This sounds like someone trying to make themselves sound like they are in the know where all they did was read that 30 second 360 clip wrong and taking stabs in the dark.

Last edited:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm calling straight bullshit in this.

This sounds like someone trying to make themselves sound like they are in the know where all they did was read that 30 seconds wrong and taking stabs in the dark.
I hope so. I’d hate for Shittler to be here in any capacity. Fuck the stupid ****.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word on the street is scomo is unemployed and looking to be head coach … more believable than that text as ciraldo wouldn’t leave to be assistant

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fuckin funny ***** man

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would you guys think if gus did appoint Shitler as coach? Honestly?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don Gustavo wouldn't risk his rep on that putrid line up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shitler would have no say at all and would literally be Gus puppet/fall guy. Shittler would just be our media bitch with zero input. If he is Our coach he won't be NSW coach, hence zero pulling power.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd think it was the wrong appointment but I'd support him until he keeps making mistakes (team selection, game plan, etc.) and not getting results or developing players correctly and then say we should of signed someone else. At least if Flanagan's appointed and doesn't work I thought he was the best man for the job, a lot easier for me to support (and have higher expectations).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No chance Ciraldo would be an assistant here so put a line through all of that.
He was the first to rule us out as head coach, as if he would come here as an assistant.

The lack of real info being leaked is causing all this bullshit being spewed out.