My input from the main game

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggiesarecool

New Pup
Reaction score
After the bulldogs beat the storm on Saturday night, 90% of the kennel members have changed their mind and are now saying;
Ennis is a good player
Our halves are pretty good,
Perret should be our fullback for the rest of the year,
Kasiano & Eastwood should earn their way back in the team,
Hasler is a good coach &
We could win the premiership

Next week if we lose to roosters i expect the following comments by the same 90% of kennel members that just changed their opinions;
Ennis needs to go,
Sack Hasler,
We need Inu, Eastwood & Kasiano,
Mbye should start &
We wont make the final

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Breaking news ? ****ing dumb ****

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very insightful post OP...

For what it's worth I was in the 10% minority. :D

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Who said Ennis is a good player after yesterday? He just had your average game despite the big win.

Flashheart

Waterboy
Reaction score
The fapping over Perrett's first decent game at fullback has been particularly amusing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That is a fairly accurate summary of the situation, yes. Don't forget the renewed pleas for the club to miraculously sign a superstar fullback out of thin air to replace Perret and the belief our season hinges on this miracle somehow occurring.

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Storm were terrible don't get ahead of yourself...a wins a win I'll take that but I still see the cracks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm an Ennis diehard fan..if you are out there..sorry Assassin I just am!! :-D

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The fapping over Perrett's first decent game at fullback has been particularly amusing.
Perret has been ok in every game bar round 1 and is improving each week. People are just supporting him. He had a good game. Have not seen one person " fapping" over Perret. He is improving in the role and people are acknowledging that. It beats the hell out of writing off and criticising players in a way that is not constructive in any way tbh.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow this is breaking news. Red thumb to go with your post count of five.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm an Ennis diehard fan..if you are out there..sorry Assassin I just am!! :-D
Hey I admitted he didn't do anything wrong apart from that stupid penalty. I don't hate the bloke, I just think his time is nearly up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey I admitted he didn't do anything wrong apart from that stupid penalty. I don't hate the bloke, I just think his time is nearly up.
I also said he and Barney had a decent game lol

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate they all turned up & they all went there to win, the big difference though was the refereeing, it was very even & fair for once for the most of it......they all played out of their skin along with Hodko & Reynolds raising the bar & coming to life, Perrett is sticking to his word for the number one, solid as - it's a great start to get some momentum & at the end of the day it all came down to who wanted to win the most instead of the game being ruined by the refs like the previous game against the Panthers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my goodness...

This place really makes me want to bang my head on my desk at times.

Starting to think theres a "Playschool / The Kennel" forum crossover thing going on at the moment.

OOOOooooooooohhh you were the guy I deleted the other two threads about.. one being that aweful Ennis Joke thread... Now I remember you!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
almost as amusing as the people who thought perrett was nothing suddenly stfu and go into hiding until he screws up again

for example moe is nowhere recently

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats what I don't understand anyone at fullback on saturday night would of looked good the way our forwards and halves played.
Cam Smith is the brains and the go forward behind the storm.
They also had a short week with 1 training session and also the McKinnon accident would have shook them up.
Im excited about the win too but you have to be realistic about it.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats what I don't understand anyone at fullback on saturday night would of looked good the way our forwards and halves played.
Cam Smith is the brains and the go forward behind the storm.
They also had a short week with 1 training session and also the McKinnon accident would have shook them up.
Im excited about the win too but you have to be realistic about it.
You sound like the sunday roast! We have 4 internationals out

Status
Not open for further replies.