MY BACKLINE FOR TRIALS.

Old Whitey

New Pup
Reaction score
Thank You to those Kenneler's that posted positive comments from my first post. Still struggling with my computer skills, but getting there.

I have not considered Tracey or Oloapu because of long term injuries.

1.Wilson. I don't know his height & weight, but he has played fullback previously & looks a rangy type. He has speed, & safe hands..
2 Addo-Carr. 88kg & speed.
3. Burton. 96kg. A very, very good centre, doubtful in the halves.
4 Crighton. 99kg. A great centre.
5 Kiraz. 92kg. Could be anything given time & experience.
6 Xerri. 99kg Was an above average centre 4 yrs ago. Has speed & size, so why not first crack at no.6, in the trials?
7. Taaffe. 85kg Has speed to burn. We know he can play fullback, but could he be a great halfback?

I would also like to see these players have a run together in the trials.
1. Papalii. Has impressed in games I've watched in NSW Cup & J.Flegg.
2 .Mazzone. Young tall & rangy. A very good finisher in lower grades, with speed to burn.
3 Skelton. 104kg. Centre or 2nd Row. Can't understand what is holding him back. Appears to be very talented.
4. Hutchinson. 97kg. I would think Mr. Reliable in a number of positions.
5. Samrani. Has had a lot of injuries. I'm not sure, but appears to have size & speed.
6. Perham 93kg. Could be elusive closer to the action.
7. Sexton 86 kg. Needs to take more control & direct the play.

Because of lack of information on players as per my first post, I have only put in what I can obtain from our site.
I have not included any of the young fellows recently signed because I don't know enough about them.
These are just my thoughts, like them or not that is fine. I feel we are building to something good in the next few years. all I have to do is live long enough to enjoy it.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You to those Kenneler's that posted positive comments from my first post. Still struggling with my computer skills, but getting there.

I have not considered Tracey or Oloapu because of long term injuries.

1.Wilson. I don't know his height & weight, but he has played fullback previously & looks a rangy type. He has speed, & safe hands..
2 Addo-Carr. 88kg & speed.
3. Burton. 96kg. A very, very good centre, doubtful in the halves.
4 Crighton. 99kg. A great centre.
5 Kiraz. 92kg. Could be anything given time & experience.
6 Xerri. 99kg Was an above average centre 4 yrs ago. Has speed & size, so why not first crack at no.6, in the trials?
7. Taaffe. 85kg Has speed to burn. We know he can play fullback, but could he be a great halfback?

I would also like to see these players have a run together in the trials.
1. Papalii. Has impressed in games I've watched in NSW Cup & J.Flegg.
2 .Mazzone. Young tall & rangy. A very good finisher in lower grades, with speed to burn.
3 Skelton. 104kg. Centre or 2nd Row. Can't understand what is holding him back. Appears to be very talented.
4. Hutchinson. 97kg. I would think Mr. Reliable in a number of positions.
5. Samrani. Has had a lot of injuries. I'm not sure, but appears to have size & speed.
6. Perham 93kg. Could be elusive closer to the action.
7. Sexton 86 kg. Needs to take more control & direct the play.

Because of lack of information on players as per my first post, I have only put in what I can obtain from our site.
I have not included any of the young fellows recently signed because I don't know enough about them.
These are just my thoughts, like them or not that is fine. I feel we are building to something good in the next few years. all I have to do is live long enough to enjoy it.
Struggling with computer skills is the least of your problems..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The back-line will be
1. Crichton
2. JAC
3. Xerri
4. Tracey
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Sexton

If Xerri isn't ready Kiraz centre, Wilson wing (only trial so I think he'll be ready, I also think he'll do enough to start round 1). Tracey will be good to go before trials according to Gus.

I'd go Hutchison over Sexton personally.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes!!!! Thank you!! It's finally out, we've been waiting with anticipation for your list.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it.

Put a bloke at 6 who hasn’t played for over 4 years.

And who is an outside back that I am pretty sure has never kicked in general play during his nrl career.

Let’s put Sutton at 7.

What a combo

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love

Taafe
Wilson/Skelton
Kiraz
Critta
Fox

To have players like Xerri, Tracey and Wilson/Skelton fighting for spots. It’s good stuff. Competition for spots, and if there’s injuries there’s good depth. Exciting times.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no point predicting trial lineups as they'll likely start a Reserves team for the first trial and something closer to full strength for the last trial like most teams do.. I think this is our best backline for round 1 assuming Xerri looks good in the preseason, although he might need time in Reserves first..

1: Tracey
2: Kiraz (Wilson if Xerri needs more time)
3: Xerri (Kiraz if Xerri needs more time)
4: Crichton
5: Addo-Carr
6: Burton
7: Sexton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tracey, Wilson, Kiraz, Crichton, Skelton, Burton (last chance) Sexy/Hutch (flip a coin).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So Burton is definitely not a 5/8th but someone who’s NEVER played there and hasn’t played at all in 4 years might be?
That’s stupid even for you @Nasheed
Yo wassup yo I hear u holla @ me, what good?

Last edited: