Muslim leader ejected from popular Dubai nightspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Islamic leaders have come together in outrage following a recent spate of alcohol-fuelled promiscuity and violence in Dubai.

Public intoxication, indecency and affray offences have almost doubled since the 3rd quarter of 2010, which may be related to the sheer amount of nightspots that have been established in a short space of time, and the tourists they are attracting.

The most recent story, reported in this bulletin on Sunday, revealed that a prominent Islamic religious leader, Sheikh Najid Hussein Yerbouti, was man-handled and thrown out of popular club, 3Passionz at approximately 3:00am on Saturday. Sheik Yerbouti was allegedly heavily intoxicated, dancing on tables, on the bar, with other males, and threatening to reveal his behind if anyone reported the issue.

Even when ejected from the club, the party did not stop there. Sheikh Yerbouti proceeded with friends to nearby waterhole The Viper Lounge and continued the party. Witnesses have spoken of how he allegedly attempted Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean routine" on a corner booth's table before giving up out of exhaustion. It wasn't until he began to give fellow patrons lap dances that complaints were once again raised.

"He grabbed me by the arm, told me to be quiet, and then said he would show my wife how it is done", remarked a Viper Lounge patron when interviewed this morning by local police.

"It was nothing like I had ever seen before. He wanted to take his sirwal off and perform what he described as a helicopter!", another exclaimed.

This is not Najid Hussein Yerbouti's first time in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. He was previously arrested for possession of a weapon and public indecency. His upcoming court trial will no doubt put his religious standing amongst the community in severe jeopardy, and his apparent dancing career at rest.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"It was nothing like I had ever seen before. He wanted to take his sirwal off and perform what he described as a helicopter!", another exclaimed.
wanted to do the helicopter **** LOL.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
lol he must've just finished listening to Guido Hatsis' & his Helenic Helicopter

G

Gladiator.

LOL! Them whacky Islams! Sheik Yerbouti! Great one Slipz, I picked it up because of Frank Zappa's album. This is more believable then your last one hehehehe.

Then they complain about Westerners doing the same.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
witnesses have spoken of how he allegedly attempted michael jackson's "billie jean routine"
lol!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL! Them whacky Islams! Sheik Yerbouti! Great one Slipz, I picked it up because of Frank Zappa's album. This is more believable then your last one hehehehe.

everyone is just having a laugh and you have to bring politics into it..... *shakes head*

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

Yo, we want this thread to stay open. Pipe down! As if Sheikh Yerbouti isn't obvious enough! Hahahaha.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
I wanted to send this article to a mate, Can I get a source slippery ?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It was on some random whacky news site, dude. I have no idea what it was.

If you do some searching, you'll probably come across it.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
It was on some random whacky news site, dude. I have no idea what it was.

If you do some searching, you'll probably come across it.
Whats the wacky news website ? Seems like funny website, you have made me curious... Source ?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
This was on the Telegraph this morning but now it is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.