Mr 95% Needs Your Help Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys!
They call it 6 degrees of separation..they even based a movie on it..of the same name.. The theory goes that everyone in the world is connected by a maximum of six people.. If you think about it..it sounds quite plausible..Say if you know me you would be connected to the people I know..then we would be connected to the people they know..and so on and so on..

Id like to test this theory with the help of the Kennel..why? Let me explain..

I wrote a screenplay for a fifth Indiana Jones film..it was soooo fun to write! I actually got the idea from Lucas who was on the net talking about an idea he had for Indy 5..I liked it but didn't like how he did it.. So I wrote my own..I thought the fourth one was a shocker in many ways..swinging with monkeys anyone? And if they could get that on the screen then maybe mine could too!

So I wrote it on my old Nokia phone punching in the story with my knitting needle..(most of you are aware of my condition..quadrapegic after getting hurt in a Rugby game)..emailed it to my pc where I converted it to script format.. Laborious but fun.. Anyway when completed I bombarded producers of Indy on Twitter (my only direct route)..nicely..very nicely..about my story and condition (which I didn't really like to do..but hey if it worked I'd be on my own yacht in the Greek Islands earning 5% of my 200 hundred million in the bank-my cut from the profits!). As it turned out they ignored me and blocked me..but I understand this as I could be full of crap..they don't know me..

This is where I need you guys..if you don't mind..to help me get my script to the right people..using these theory..to have them at least read it..

I hope you can be part o the adventure..what a story it would make..id do a great dvd movie commentary to it!!!

Regards,
Mr95%

ps some Kennelers have read part of it already..they seemed to think it was ok..

Adventure remembers its name..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Write the next Bond film :grinning: there's an opening there!

To be honest, not sure where you would start. They probably get 400 million similar requests a month tweeting similar things.

If I knew someone that could help I'd be happy to help out.

Tried direct to the movie studio that produces it? Or Harrison Ford himself?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mr 95%!!! What an achievement.

Have you protected your intellectual property ? before sending it out...

I have a couple friends in the States, one is a script writer, happy to reach out to him on your behalf.

~c.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Write the next Bond film :grinning: there's an opening there!

To be honest, not sure where you would start. They probably get 400 million similar requests a month tweeting similar things.

If I knew someone that could help I'd be happy to help out.

Tried direct to the movie studio that produces it? Or Harrison Ford himself?
Totally understand this..and understand why they would do this..I could be a crackpot liar.. So I have no problem or grudge against them blocking me.. :-)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I have a couple friends in the States, one is a script writer, happy to reach out to him on your behalf.

~c.
Thanks for that..it was really fun to do it.. I love and know Indy movies back to front so it was great to put him crazy situations!

No I haven't protected it because the main characters are not mine..only the situation they are in..even that's loosely based on a Lucas idea.. But I have so many copies attached to me it'd be easy to prove it did it..

That would be wonderful if you could reach out to your American friends..but I stress if they don't want to..no worries! Why should I get a free ride..when they work so hard to get a start!

p.s. How's that six degrees of separation theory..freaky!
P.p.s. I feel pretty dumb now I sent to a reviewer of comic books and stuff...they said they loved it..then blocked me on Twitter..weird.. And another had connections with Disney but they have become non existence..I think back know and go duh..but I was so happy they showed interest!

Last edited by a moderator:

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may not like this but maybe if you make a video and talk about your condition and then talk about how all you want is someone to read your Indiana jones screenplay. Making videos seems to work if it gets popular enough we can all share the video on Facebook.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I fuking loved it, a shit load better than Indy 4.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

~c.
You're a legend lov_dog

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS Mr 100% I bags the role of the "Brick with eyes" lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You may not like this but maybe if you make a video and talk about your condition and then talk about how all you want is someone to read your Indiana jones screenplay. Making videos seems to work if it gets popular enough we can all share the video on Facebook.
That's a good idea..I should do a YouTube one.. :-)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You seriously did this?? Mr 95, you just blew me away with this. All jokes aside, you really are an inspiration. What can I do to help??

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You seriously did this?? Mr 95, you just blew me away with this. All jokes aside, you really are an inspiration. What can I do to help??
Gee you're a good man..the eels don't deserve you..ha ha!! It sounds harder than what it was.. I love Indiana Jones and his movies (apart from Crystal Skull..it does have some good moments..but not many!) So it was really fun to do..especially writing the action scenes..I know the formula of these movies so well I just followed their structure..in particular Raiders.. Honestly because it was Indy it never once was arduous.. so not inspirational..because I enjoyed it..
As for what to do.. I don't know.. I'm reaching out to the Kennel.. Especially now Disney has confirmed Indy 5 but don't have a script yet.. I have one!!Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.