Opinion Moylan anyone?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently will get pushed out of Cronulla still has a lot of X factor about him

Fullback?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He can't play fullback anymore...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he's been one of the Sharks best this year, but he's injury prone and towards the end of his career, the only reason I'd want someone like that is if it was a club legend, or something like that, on close to minimum wage (something similar to Benji and Tigers). Also the only position he can play is five-eighth and we've got Burton on the way, the player the Sharks tried to sign to replace Moylan with. Barrett's recruitment is focussed on the long term, not for a short term fix as well.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was good about 5 years back. Had the potential to be another Tedesco. But while Tedesco got better, Moylan slowly became worse. And he's not going to improve. Any contract he gets is just him getting him retirement money ready.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have u watched him play the last 3-4 years? Haha no way

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Bloke was a gun back in the day. He’s been at Cronulla too long and needs a change of scenery. If he could stay injury free(I know, tough ask) he’d kill shit in the ESL. He needs a new club and it’s definitely not gonna be us.