Movie Discussion

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The lobster is a strange film, the lack of emotion from the cast throughout gives it a weird vibe.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very rare cinema attendee and partly because of minimal choices(school holidays + my fairly vanilla tastes)I went and watched Civil War.
Its a story set in near future America and millions have gone rogue against the Pres basically.They ironically cast a guy who even looks a little like Trump too haha.

Worthy of watching in my opinion.
I want to watch that, looks interesting and a no brainer.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been watching some Aussie movies of late, hers a couple I came across, both insane as fuck, especially daddy’s little girl. If you like the likes of the saw type movies

View attachment 105825View attachment 105826
And wolf creek was always my favourite, but these two are close on the deranged type shit lol.

any other suggestions of some good Aussie thrillers?? Would be appreciated old or new!!
Not aussie but if you like realistic "authentic" horror you should check out the August underground series.

I only lasted though the first as it didn't click for me but could be right up your alley

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saw the movie Back to Black about Amy Winehouse today.

It was very well acted & interesting but I didn't sympathise with her.

She was very self destructive & her father was an enabler who couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Puppy Love. Obviously a movie that the Mrs wanted to watch. Puppies meet and mate, the owners fall in love. The end.

Somebody shoot me now.

Last edited:

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get ready to get your mind blown...... But if you knew already then why didn't you say anything you son of a bitch...

The Terminator is a direct prequel to The Matrix

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a TV discussion thread guys?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Knew there was one but couldn't remember it lol. Put "TV" in search threads box and no luck.