Moses Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
zero tackle had it on their site also since day dot
Dont know about that, dont go on zero tackle. All I know is the papers were saying 300 or so K and too69u came straight out and said "about half that". No sorry he said with the Lafai deal we actually had change. No one else was saying check on zero tackle at the time either.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Omg, you are sooo, right,
They really don't grow on trees,

Thank you for teaching us that.

For the last 40 years, I been wondering where that tree was.
Well the OP seems to think they do as theyve already branded him a future elite player.

But yeah, nah continue being a smart arse.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the OP seems to think they do as theyve already branded him a future elite player.

But yeah, nah continue being a smart arse.
Lol,
Sorry mate, I was going along with the sarcasm,

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys are totally spot on.
Well said.

'He is an out and out centre or could make a good fullback' BulldogzLegend
Also agree here - for mine, he would kill it at fb & in that role we get value for money return on investment
I totally agree!! He is a great athlete, he is fast, has a great pass and he can kick. Lets get the most out of his athleticism and have him at the back returning kicks.
In my opinion he is too small for a centre. If you look at most teams centres, theyre all big bodies eg. Dugan, leilua, kata, hurrell, chambers, oneil, takairangi, ferguson etc etc. I think he would struggle a little up against these guys and so many of the big backrowers.

orvam

Waterboy
Reaction score
Most of the people on this forum are professional rugby league players who have played at the elite level of....trolling !

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most of the people on this forum are professional rugby league players who have played at the elite level of....trolling !
No.... just giving opinions on a topic as its a forum.... whether the opinion is right or wrong is really irrelevant, our opinions wont change anything.... its just a forum for discussion... chill out and let us keyboard warriors vent our frustrations!!!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
you dont need to be a professional or have much knowledge to see how we were going rubbish and the lack of game plan and playing players out of position doesn't work.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's seriously impossible to judge any player under the strict structures of the past 3 years. Not one player had license to create play of instinct or to show off their talent. We'll see what he's made of this year or under the next coach. The one thing you can't deny, is that rugby league experts all believe in his talent and skill. Something that they don't have for Reynolds...

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yet josh reynolds is our experienced half and people jizz over him because he has "passion"..... why doesn't reynolds take charge and lead the team??? After all he has played more footy, SOO and more finals game..... oh no, he has passion, so lets ride the 23 year old
Oh Dogna88, how dare you? :innocent: You've just asked a common sense question that none of the Grub lovers or the lets lynch Moses mob can answer.

But I'll toss in another one: How can Mbye get his own game sorted let alone lead the team when Hasler uses a front row plodder on the left side and the other front row slower plodder on the right to lead the team?

Lets face it, the way Hasler has destroyed our attacking ability even Cooper Cronk and Jonathan Thurston would look like duds.

By the way, Moses has been touted as a running back. But once again its Hasler who wont let anyone play to their strengths.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe the criticism Moses has received from this forum. Honestly, his first full year in the NRL and people expect him to win a premiership for the club. He will grow up to be one of the elite halves in the game. He's only young
Has he shown anything more than Ben Roberts showed before or AFTER we signed him to a big contract after one great game ? and we all know how Roberts turned out to be a failure don't we ?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe the criticism Moses has received from this forum. Honestly, his first full year in the NRL and people expect him to win a premiership for the club. He will grow up to be one of the elite halves in the game. He's only young
I guess that's what happens when you mix high expectations with under achievement

I hope he nails it this season else there will be a lot more of these types of threads at the end of the season

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol first full year in first grade? where have u been mate
What he means is. The first full year to an assigned position. He was always a back up to hodko/ reynolds or back up centre..... you have played the game. Ita different bring a "ring in" compared to a full time player

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds is on 425k
Mbye is on 600k

The money difference alone is stupid as mbye is no where near that good

And people who go on about how great mbye is forget how much stronger our left side attack is around mbye

He has
Graham
Pritchard in 2015/2016 trex
Jmoz
Rona

Reynolds has had
Tolman-ffs worst attacking prop in the comp with the ugliest pass
Jackson- who although is a great toiler and can run good lines isn't a great attacking player
Holland- enough said
And any shit winger Hasler has picked like perett etc

The difference is enormous
Put josh Reynolds in any good side and he would destroy them like he did for NSW

Any bloke who plays any team sport knows your only good as the blokes around you

Mbye and tolman are leeches on this team
Until they go along with Morris boys I don't see us moving forward unless they all take a pay cut

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I personally dont think mbye is a bad player, he just hadnt shown any sign to date that he is a good half. Hes out of position imo. I blame Des not mbye for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.