Moses Mbye is scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its not about him getting better.. hes not doing things now that have anything to do with ability

His involvement is minimal and thats a reflection of his personality / character as a player..

Look at other fullbacks RTS Ponga Slater Dufty Tedesco Gutherson Wighton Thompson Etc etc they all get involved as much as possible regardless of ability
He’s touching the hall more than either of our halves. Maybe he’s being asked to do too much because our halves aren’t doing enough and people on here have their heads up their arses as usual. It can’t be easy to learn a new position when you’re still expected to play your old one.

His support play needs to exist and his positional play needs work, but he’s far from our most uninvolved player or our biggest problem.

He’s doing more for the team than some other players. That’s for sure.

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
How good is Corey Thompson going? Supports every single play and hits the line hard and he is smaller and less bulky than Mbye. Bigger heart.
Corey was always a fullback at Brisbane Easts, it doesn't surprise me he is going well. Des should have tried him at fullback.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You don’t remember Barba making a great try saving tackle and putting his body on the line against Souths in 2012? One of the best tackles you’ll see from a fullback. You really have it in for the guy and just don’t view him objectively.

Generally speaking,
Mbye has potential and will improve his weaknesses.

Lol at everyone talking up Corey Thompson. Most people bagged the shit out of and couldn’t wait to get rid of him when he was here.

It’s funny how posters here heap shit on players while they are here and pine for them once they are gone.
what do you mean? running the guy down from behind? thats easy

he used to let the opposition score front on, like stand still and let them step him, sometimes he would stick an arm out to show that he made an effort

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are all scared because we are going to pump your sorry asses tonight.
GO PARRA!!!
EelsvBulldogs.jpg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He’s touching the hall more than either of our halves. Maybe he’s being asked to do too much because our halves aren’t doing enough and people on here have their heads up their arses as usual. It can’t be easy to learn a new position when you’re still expected to play your old one.

His support play needs to exist and his positional play needs work, but he’s far from our most uninvolved player or our biggest problem.

He’s doing more for the team than some other players. That’s for sure.
Exactly ... and he's our best option since Barba.

Offload Mbye and Foran as people want, and exactly how are we going to attack?

People will just be pissed at their replacements.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is Corey Thompson going? Supports every single play and hits the line hard and he is smaller and less bulky than Mbye. Bigger heart.
Wasn't he released because the coach thought he was to short to be a winger, wasn't Hasler the coach, Thompson shits all over Mbye.

Anditsgone

Waterboy
Reaction score
Think I also called it a while back . As soon as we made him an offer he started shopping himself around for a higher bid.. That turned me right off
Yeah,
I remember fans pressuring the club to sign him up fearing he would be the next JT
It’s fair to say Mbye hasn’t lived up to the expectations,

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye threw this game. I have no doubt about it. He can F off to the Tigers with that

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weak talentless gutless pig
My 4 year old son has bigger balls than this thieving cancerous dog
Fcuk him off asap

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye threw this game. I have no doubt about it. He can F off to the Tigers with that
He’s a gutless ***** of a human
I’d spit in his face but it be a waste of saliva

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
btw getting rid of Moses is a positive move, he doesnt feel like a bulldog, doesnt play like a bulldog, doesnt control the game like we need, but is good and will succeed in the right environment.

The one we should have looked at as i said a year ago was Michael Gordon.

Cheap, discarded, kicks goals, intelligent.

And did i say CHEAP?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
btw getting rid of Moses is a positive move, he doesnt feel like a bulldog, doesnt play like a bulldog, doesnt control the game like we need, but is good and will succeed in the right environment.

The one we should have looked at as i said a year ago was Michael Gordon.

Cheap, discarded, kicks goals, intelligent.

And did i say CHEAP?
Plus he is a decent bloke off the field too.

All honesty I don't even know where he is playing now. Is it Titans?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a gutless ***** of a human
I’d spit in his face but it be a waste of saliva
We should play Mybe at prop for remainder of the season, make him earn his money instead of floating at the back drifting in & out of games when he feels like it.
Yes no go forward & defence in the middle would be terrible I know that.
But at least we get to hand him to the tigers as a broken wreck.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been saying for quite a while that I regard Mbye as a magnificent athlete, but he is not a complete footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.