Moses Mbye injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to go to work on a broken leg, harden the fuk up.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How they going to play him injured,is it a joke
Play a fully fit player and give mosses time to recover.
It's only round 1

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great he cant tackle at full strength now we will be a player short all game very smart des what fucked up brains u have just to save your arse you jeopardise a player early in the year .

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great he cant tackle at full strength now we will be a player short all game very smart des what fucked up brains u have just to save your arse you jeopardise a player early in the year .
If the reports are correct regarding the extent of his injury.
would the club qauck not rule him out,whats going on !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta love the media:

Ch9 - broken arm
Ch7 - broken elbow and gone for season (it's 3 months max in reality).

Explains Frawley on bench though.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is it like josh Reynolds broken arm from a couple of years ago?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They already have plan B,
Can't see him running out, just my theory

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't wait for the short hits up for smith to Bromwich.
From a forward pass at dummy half! Smith gets away with it all the time because he the Saint of the Referees.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/03/01/mbye_shuts_down_inju.html

Bulldogs halfback Moses Mbye has shut down rumours in regards to missing the game on Friday night due to injury.

Following all precautionary measures after a bump to his elbow in the final trial match against the Storm, he has been cleared by the club medical staff after it was revealed he had only suffered some bruising to the bone.

“I’m all good to go. I copped a bump in the trial, but it was more precautionary then anything. I had scans and they came back all good,” said Mbye.

“There’s a little bit of bruising, but there’s no damage structurally to the elbow. I’ve been training and I’ll be playing this weekend.”

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/03/01/mbye_shuts_down_inju.html

Bulldogs halfback Moses Mbye has shut down rumours in regards to missing the game on Friday night due to injury.

Following all precautionary measures after a bump to his elbow in the final trial match against the Storm, he has been cleared by the club medical staff after it was revealed he had only suffered some bruising to the bone.

“I’m all good to go. I copped a bump in the trial, but it was more precautionary then anything. I had scans and they came back all good,” said Mbye.

“There’s a little bit of bruising, but there’s no damage structurally to the elbow. I’ve been training and I’ll be playing this weekend.”
Looking forward to Bromwich steamrolling him into next week.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So it was typical media BS?

Or was this Mbye pushed in front of a camera to talk down the injury (and lie to the fans like Rahme might have).

I reckon this is media bullshit... I mean, since then he's completed pre season training without anything on the elbow and the injury was a while back (in injury circles).

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Media bs as usual. If he wasnt playing you would think he would come outright and say he is playing.... would he? Lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't wish Injury to my worst enemy but did you see the pathetic attempt of a tackle which caused the inj
It was arm grabbing at its best and that's what happens when u go in half hearted

Status
Not open for further replies.