MOSES MBYE in KEVIN WALTERS right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's the crack with DCE.? Why don't players like him?
His backflip with the Titans.

Also when in Origin camp, he acted like he owned his spot.

And he hasn't stepped up to Origin level when picked.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
His backflip with the Titans.

Also when in Origin camp, he acted like he owned his spot.

And he hasn't stepped up to Origin level when picked.
There were many similar stories of his attitude during the whole Manly saga. One I found funny was that he called press and told them when he was visiting a club so they could take photos of him entering the club in hopes it'd boost his asking price.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would love to Mbye in origin. Not saying a word in the D line would go down great.

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The minute Mbye leaves the Dogs all your questions will be answered under a different coach.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The minute Mbye leaves the Dogs all your questions will be answered under a different coach.
He's mud. I saw him under the Australian coach and he still looked SHIT. yeah one game but that's what being picked for rep teams is all about, rising to the occasion and playing the best you can. That's why it's a "rep" team. Mbye still dished up the same old stuff. Questions answered. He is SHIT.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think it's a blessing in disguise for QLD Thurston being ruled out .
IMO he has an average origin due to his injury and was only handy with his goal kicking. Morgan is a gun and must start at 6. He layed on the winning try and was outstanding off the bench. JT would not have been fit if he played. Morgan will be more of a threat
U can't be serious Thurston on one leg and one shoulder is still better than anyone in the league

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think it's a blessing in disguise for QLD Thurston being ruled out .
IMO he has an average origin due to his injury and was only handy with his goal kicking. Morgan is a gun and must start at 6. He layed on the winning try and was outstanding off the bench. JT would not have been fit if he played. Morgan will be more of a threat
Have you been drinking or using the gear. Seriously a blind and injured Thurston is better then any halve in the comp. you must be smoking what haslers smoking mate

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from kicking 3 goals what did JT do in origin of any significance ?

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey....does that mean we will get 1 match without the overpaid bloke at halfback for us?

I'm all for it...and I'm a Queenslander!

Status
Not open for further replies.