Moore quote off Footy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why there's 20 people on here hinting about massive issues within the club and yet not one is willing to actually be specific about anything...

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back Folkesy as an assistant coach under Dymock. Have our defence raping teams again, offer him a head coach salary, we've got the coin. Our football has always been built on our defence, at the moment we're embarrassing.
Thats a bit hard to do now...he recently signed to be dragons assistant coach from next year.....

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Without actually knowing our CEO personally, I'd much rather player managers supposedly saying he is hard to deal with than saying he is a soft touch.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure Moore was given the option to quit or be fired............. given how the Bulldogs have gone lately what should the board have done?

The club can't sit back and ignore that we are going like **** and say "that’s ok, Moore is part of the Bulldogs family", he didn't get the job done, he had to go, simple as that.

Moore would be right about one thing, the Bulldogs of today are not the same as they used to be.......... biggest difference is we aren't successful anymore, new ideas are needed and Moore had plenty of time to come up with them and he showed us nothing.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they're not what they use to be because Moore turned them into puppies on the filed

Status
Not open for further replies.