Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your slowly but surely losing your marbles and I blame this team for such illness
The issues are coaching and system related, play who you want and it will be the same story.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His positional play against the Raiders was terrible.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
fijians never last. people need to understand this.

Abaolute joke he and Mbye have kept Holland out of the top side.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AT the start of the year a had hopes for Montoya.. but he is up to scratch in defence, isnt fast enough, isnt big enough and isnt a good enough finisher. we need 2 wingers and a centre

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve seen the cruise ships in Sydney Harbour turn and chase quicker than this **** on Oldfield last night.

It was absolutely pedestrian.
A bloody sloth would have caught Oldfield last night..

Montoya instead made him look like James Roberts or Addo Carr.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is garbage and has absolutely no clue in defence. If he is in the side next week we will get flogged, Thurston and Morgan will carve him up all night

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your boy Holland wasn't much better. Most points scored down that wing.
Na thats not right. First try down that side and he wasnt even on the field. Second try was when morris got out jumped on the wing via a tap back.
Holland actually read a nice kick behind the line and was caught in goal and another turn and chase where he done really well to cover up and remain in field. Some good metres and offloads aswell.
Im not a massive fan of the kid but we should be honest when analysing.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bring Mitch brown back he was a solid player were is he now ????

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fijians never last. people need to understand this.

Abaolute joke he and Mbye have kept Holland out of the top side.

Nasheed I agree. Holland should kick Mbye out of the side ludicrious aint it

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought Holland a decent game, I hope he does get a start next week I would rather him than Montoya.
I don't know if it was because everyone was so poor last night, but Holland seemed to stand out. Looked hungrier, fitter and a little bit faster... popped a nice offload and mostly found his front

N

Natboy

I’ve got a quiz question for you.

When was the last time we had two starting wingers who didn’t come in and fuck up in defence?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got a quiz question for you.

When was the last time we had two starting wingers who didn’t come in and fuck up in defence?
I saw a quality player named Dane Gagai getting caught out badly with an "up and in" defence tonight, must be a tough gig for a winger to get that timing right in fairness...

N

Natboy

I saw a quality player named Dane Gagai getting caught out badly with an "up and in" defence tonight, must be a tough gig for a winger to get that timing right in fairness...
Yeah definitely. The point I am making is for years & years we have always had at least one defensive weak link on the wing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Croker looked world class against him. EMBARRASSING. Croker is an overrated hack, only Raiders fans think he is good.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel sorry for foran,mariner,mbye they got rolled would be superstars in any othe team what a joke of a team and woods was a disgrace tonight
If woods carts the ball up any longer and turns around to show his butt to the defence rumours will start about his masculinity but then again he is playing like a pussy cat.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His 22... Give the kid time.

Status
Not open for further replies.