Monkey Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I would like to thank my friend Kathy for bringing this new technique to my attention.

MONKEY FACE

Monkeyface is a slang term for a sexual technique focused on degradation of the victim (see Donkeypunch). The technique is usually performed by a male on a female, and as such has strong misogynist overtones. Like other terms of its kind, the main function of the term is to get shock value and humor through describing the technique to others.

Procedure

The technique involves the man first completely shaving his pubic hair and placing it all where it can be easily reached, e.g. a bedside table. The man then has his woman perform fellatio on him to completion. As the man ejaculates, he attempts to coat the woman's face with his semen. Upon finishing, the man then grabs all of his loose pubic hair, throws it so that it sticks to the woman's face, and then points and yells, "Monkeyface!"

This technique is also referred to as the Abraham Lincoln because of the resulting beard. In some variations, the man does not cut his pubic hair first, but instead rips out a fistful at orgasm. Often, the man may rip out his partner's pubic hair instead, which creates the far more eye-watering 'Baboonchops'.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Lina's gonna try this with Nick

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
LOLLLLLL Hani.

DW, Nick is really Nicola. FML looks so much like a girl :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
:roflol:

Boots, got another one for ya.

The Rattlesnake

You begin by ****ing a girl doggystyle, than when shes not paying attention you stick a maraca in her ass, grab her hips, and pound away. This will cause the maraca to make the loud "rattle" nose resembling the sound of a rattlesnake.

The Rattlesnake can be described in the following situation. Billy ****s Sally doggystyle than inserts a maraca in her ass to cause the instrument to make a nose. Basically, Billy turned Sally into a 5 ft maraca of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.