Mole reporting Dymock to Sharks (Confirmed by the Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks web page has announced it too

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time will tell if this is a fuck up

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankfully it is happening and this now seals off the end of the Hasler era at Canterbury.

Was refreshing to see some of Pays interviews where he has already mentioned the words ‘Bulldogs’ and ‘Canterbury‘ more times than Hasler did in 6 years.
Good bye Jimmy D.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah sad to see him go but for some reason I don't see Dymock much as a Head Coach, great player but was all over the field during a footy game. Good Luck to him, at least he gets a job closer to home.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thankfully it is happening and this now seals off the end of the Hasler era at Canterbury.

Was refreshing to see some of Pays interviews where he has already mentioned the words ‘Bulldogs’ and ‘Canterbury ‘ more times than Hasler did in 6 years.
Good bye Jimmy D.
Yep it's starting to feel like the good old days where girls wore padded bras and screwed in pimped out cars, where proud to be a Bulldog supporter was more than a feeling and the Dogs Of WAR more than a catchphrase :grinning: Go Doggies!!!

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called it before the mole and anyone else and put it in rumours section as didn’t want to get slammed
Source is son of current board member and he has been spot on with everything he has said
Have to ask him about recruitment and what’s going on there next as hearing some big things may happen

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Called it before the mole and anyone else and put it in rumours section as didn’t want to get slammed
Source is son of current board member and he has been spot on with everything he has said
Have to ask him about recruitment and what’s going on there next as hearing some big things may happen
I wouldn't get offended by the thread being put im the rumours section. Until any piece of information is official its always a rumour.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Hopefully we make him regret it

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Dymock had a history of walking out on the Dogs, so has Dean Pay for that matter. Dymock is no big loss though, couldn't see anything good from the team that could be attributed to him.
Get Mick Potter in as the new assistant.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
L
Yeah sad to see him go but for some reason I don't see Dymock much as a Head Coach, great player but was all over the field during a footy game. Good Luck to him, at least he gets a job closer to home.
lol closer to home the guy lives in Maroubra on my street

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't get it. Does dymmock think he's got a better shot of becoming fg coach, at a club that has an excellent, established coaching team and has recently won a premiership ?
Dumb move. But good luck to him.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay and Dymock "defected" to Parra, when the Bulldogs "Defected" from the ARL.
The fact they were able to quadruple their money in the the process was pretty handy too!!

At the time I was pretty fucked off, but to use this as justification for current/future behaviour is horseshit IMO.

Good luck to Jimmy D, I wouldn't stay at a company who overlooks me for a role if I've been the understudy for what 6-8years...would you?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish him all the best at his new club, and if he really wants to coach a first grade side I hope he gets there.

Maddoggie

Maddoggie
Reaction score
Not Happening, Jimmy will stick solid the Mole is a muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.