Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought it's ok because he was about two yards ahead when he came in. Just an unfortunate collision

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He definitely done it on purpose. Last week he steps on Tedesco accidentally…convenient. And his fat **** brother raised his shoulder and knocked out Preston
That I agree with. The NRL can't have it both ways. If you lead with a shoulder, even as an attacker, it should be a penalty and on report

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who would be a mate of Mitchell. He takes Addo Carr out with his hip. A year or 2 ago he tries to kill Manu. Sorry I forget his protected, take that back. NRL is weak.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If NRL are serious about duty of care, that's exhibit A.. it was careless by Latrell and arguably was the difference in the end.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it's ok because he was about two yards ahead when he came in. Just an unfortunate collision
Yes it was an unfortunate collision but there is a duty of care that Mitchell is responsible for. I think penalty would have been sufficient.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
On another note I don't understand why the 18th man cant be invoked even if they deem it and accident it was clear the fouled player wasn't foxing.

Should a team be a player short because he was accidentally knocked out by the opposition..