Mighty Bulldogs DVD set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where to grab this DVD set?

My mum has become very ill over the past few years (she's 68 this June) and since she hasn't lived in Belmore for almost 20 years I wanted to grab these DVD's as a bit of a way to cheer her up as she always talks of her days growing up in and around Belmore and going the match with my grandfather.

I'm gonna be down for the Sharks game in round 2 so would be happy to meet up if anyone can help? I have looked online at a few places and not managed to get hold of any of the volumes.

Another thing I want to do is get my grandfathers copy of the 1967 Grand Final framed as it was the last match mum and him went to together. Any suggestions on how to frame it would be great as I have not had too many ideas on how to do it as yet. The only one I thought of was getting it framed next to a photo of her and pop from around the same time.

Apologies if this is in the wrong area.

N

Natboy

That's really nice of you & sorry to hear about your mums health.
I'd be happy to get them for you if I can find them.
I'm sure someone on here would know. Where have you looked so we don't double up?
The club may point you in the right direction too depending on who you speak to

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear mate, hope she gets better!

I have the mighty bulldogs dvd set volume 4 (1989 > 2004).. got it from the team store at centro bankstown.... and i'm fairly certain they have all the volumes available.

Give them a call and they should be able to post it to you if you can't get there.

N

Natboy

Cool I just saw they stocked it too. Jb hifi have stocked it as well. I was at the dogs shop today I could've got them. Their number is 02 9790 7505. They are moving to belmore in the next few days & are seperate to the website now

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool I just saw they stocked it too. Jb hifi have stocked it as well. I was at the dogs shop today I could've got them. Their number is 02 9790 7505. They are moving to belmore in the next few days & are seperate to the website now
Thanks so much for that! :grinning:

I had been looking online and didn't even think to call the club store. Will buzz them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.