Mickey Paea - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Make him another offer, this is where the Geenburg fails.
He was made an offer, but like somebody said he would have been nothing but a depth player. He made the choice to go to the UK to play more minutes.

B

Baghdatis

I can't find ONE hing on him goign to the UK. Anyone got a source?

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I'm so upset we let Paea go! Very disappointing.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Terrific bloke.

Will miss Mickey as he was starting to strike some form over the last few weeks. Good luck and all the best!

I gave him my 'PAEA DAY' banner and he was absolutely stoked that the Army had a banner dedicated to him.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
spoke to mickey today he was at the nsw cup game at belmore

told me in no uncerain terms that HE asked the dogs for a contract SEVERAL times they never gave him anything at all

his options in the nrl were limited so he signed with super league

very pissed off at the club for letting him go

he was extremely humble about it and sounded sad to go but said he couldnt wait anymore to get a contract the club let him go

from what i heard today from some of the other players Dymock prefers wright over lett....they aren't gonna resign lett and wright they are gonna keep

also alot of them reckon that the whole fact that there is no coach for next year set in stone has stuffed things up

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
very sad to see mickey leave. with a little bit more fitness and game time, he couldve had the same impact as tandy did. if not close to it.

also, lett needs to be given a proper shot before releasing him. wright has been given that chance. why not lett?

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA & Matt, your sig hahahahahahahh

Status
Not open for further replies.