Mick Ennis on NRL Tonight. talking about des and the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not the point, Ennis used the word "our". He wasn't at the club when Rona left yet he still said "our" like he was part of the club lol.
Lol I used the word our. He said they lost Rona one of there better players lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just watching 360 and Paul Kent said he spoke to Des today and asked him how he wants to the Bulldogs to play. Kent said Des went into detail and explained it to him yet he still doesn't understand what he meant and still has no idea how the dogs want to play hahaha. Fuck sake.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol I used the word our. He said they lost Rona one of there better players lol
Ennis used the word "our" on tv though. He could of said Rona was one of THEIR best players, but he said one of OUR best players. Do you get me now or? Haha

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watching 360 and Paul Kent said he spoke to Des today and asked him how he wants to the Bulldogs to play. Kent said Des went into detail and explained it to him yet he still doesn't understand what he meant and still has no idea how the dogs want to play hahaha. Fuck sake.
That could be the problem, the players have no clue what he wants them to do? Could that be it? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That could be the problem, the players have no clue what he wants them to do? Could that be it? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Kent made that comment haha. I'm even more convinced we are overcoached. The **** has just drilled all this bs into our players.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Michael is 100% correct . Des is a great coach but he's shit at player retention/ recruitment .

so i guess you like

- tolman at 4th
- no grubber in goals
- pathetic and useless mid field bombs
- no set plays
- clueless 5th tackle options

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Graham is buckling on 360 right now, even Woods is staring at him like "wtf ****" haha

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kent made that comment haha. I'm even more convinced we are overcoached. The **** has just drilled all this bs into our players.
I honestly believe Hasler has outsmarted himself. Bought into his own hype about being the mad scientist and Aspergers kicked into overdrive. We have all played or watched league for a very long time. He has taken away the imagination and the ability for the players to read a game, play what's in front of them. The players natural instinct is clearly being overridden by a control freak. To make matters worse he had super fucked the club with his recruitment and retention policy ... i really think he truely believes he could win a Comp with Foran and 16 props. I really think that's why he keeps going after him

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched it on telly...just realised when Ennis was talking about losing players he said we lost Rona who was one of OUR best players.
It sounds like "our" but he said "their"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
perrett is also a big loss, if they told him he was done at the club add that to the list because look at the results before and after he was in the team

his metres coming out of trouble and quick play the balls were valuable

Status
Not open for further replies.