Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Couldn't be any sadder
Highly probable the club is legally hamstrung
It’s pretty simple you can’t sack someone for that , private home and outside hours. If lichaa hadn’t done what he did then we may have never found out or even got to the media.
It will be interesting how the playing group takes it though

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone hammering Elliott yet noone knows if he slipped his lips or dick.

What about Lichaa's missus?

What's Lichaa doing going to bed when he has mates over?

Not condoning Elliott at all, dog of an act, but Lichaas missus is more to blame taking advantage of a spastic who cant handle his liquor

As a teammate i would be livid with Elliott and I'm sure the senior group will round him up and make it known that they are disappointed with his actions, and make it clear to him if he goes antwhere near a teammates missus, there will be no hesitation to chop his cock off

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think because it’s Elliott ie the previous kennel scapegoat before Lewis people want him hung but 10k is fair enough. The club can’t do too much surely when it was not illegal, didn’t involve another current player, not at a club endorsed function etc. If his teammates are happy to accept he made a drunken mistake after a 13 hour drinking session and are prepared to move on then so am I

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think because it’s Elliott ie the previous kennel scapegoat before Lewis people want him hung but 10k is fair enough. The club can’t do too much surely when it was not illegal, didn’t involve another current player, not at a club endorsed function etc. If his teammates are happy to accept he made a drunken mistake after a 13 hour drinking session and are prepared to move on then so am I
Definitely agree. Ultimately if the group is ok with him and they’re all willing to move on, then we all should be. Doesn’t mean it won’t affect the way we see Elliot from now on. But it’s been sorted now.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone hammering Elliott yet noone knows if he slipped his lips or dick.

What about Lichaa's missus?

What's Lichaa doing going to bed when he has mates over?

Not condoning Elliott at all, dog of an act, but Lichaas missus is more to blame taking advantage of a spastic who cant handle his liquor

As a teammate i would be livid with Elliott and I'm sure the senior group will round him up and make it known that they are disappointed with his actions, and make it clear to him if he goes antwhere near a teammates missus, there will be no hesitation to chop his cock off
I have good info that he did indeed “slip his dick” into her

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'd want to have a huge start to the season. It's not only an unwanted distraction for the club, but for him personally. If he plays like shit, then no one is going to take it easy on him and this incident will be mentioned as the reason why. So he better let his footy do the talking.. That's the best way to make this story go away...

I hope the club have told him he has to get into some sort of program and address his alcohol issues otherwise I'd be very disappointed.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Elliot just can't keep his dick in his pants. Fuck him off. He is over paid anyway. Plus now Lichaa is broke from not playing,she is looking for another gold mine. I'm sure she is gangbangable, but ffs

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs forward Adam Elliott will avoid having his contract torn up but is facing a mammoth fine and the wrath of the club’s new board after the off-field incident involving the fiance of ex-teammate Michael Lichaa.

Bulldogs powerbrokers have told Elliott he needs to own his latest off-field indiscretion but Fox Sports understands the club will refrain from tearing up his contract.

The NRL is expected to tell the Bulldogs it is a club-related issue for Canterbury-Bankstown to handle after the Integrity Unit interviewed Elliott on Monday.

The Bulldogs board will most likely hand down Elliott’s punishment on Thursday with Elliott expected to release a statement apologising and owning the incident from last Sunday morning.

Elliott has played 87 NRL matches for the Bulldogs since making his debut in 2016 and is expected to avoid being suspended from any NRL matches.

New Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett is also expected to step up to the plate and address the issue of how he keeps the Canterbury-Bankstown playing group on the same page given Elliott’s stuff up.

Elliott is currently a member of the Bulldogs leadership group although the club is expected to remove him from this role as he sets about rebuilding his career.

Lichaa played 98 NRL games for the Bulldogs from 2015 to the end of 2019 and was a popular member of the club during his tenure.

Lichaa and Elliott were once great mates although that now appears to be over given the circumstances from last Saturday night at Lichaa’s Connells Point home.

Link:https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...Wv1ndxlnNBTcxDCextWsdoiEG8-waT8-fxoVoFAodFzr0

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who gives a shit move on the club doesn't care the players haven't said anything he's not getting sacked takarangi partner wants to ride a horse now john hopate fingered a bum hole James Graham nibbled on the same ear as slaters wife sbw fucked the a cricket vice captains wife men used to grab each other balls in the ruck capewell put his one eyed snake through a hole into another hole napa has a little willy but is called big papa katoni had his toe jam cleaned out packer did a wee peace fucked a dog brenko licked Corey's oates Brown eye all the wifes are lining up for a horsey ride now just business as usual for the nrl my punctuation is terrible who gives a fuck we don't give a fuck I don't give a fuck fuck yeah!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who gives a shit move on the club doesn't care the players haven't said anything he's not getting sacked takarangi partner wants to ride a horse now john hopate fingered a bum hole James Graham nibbled on the same ear as slaters wife sbw fucked the a cricket vice captains wife men used to grab each other balls in the ruck capewell put his one eyed snake through a hole into another hole napa has a little willy but is called big papa katoni had his toe jam cleaned out packer did a wee peace fucked a dog brenko licked Corey's oates Brown eye all the wifes are lining up for a horsey ride now just business as usual for the nrl my punctuation is terrible who gives a fuck we don't give a fuck I don't give a fuck fuck yeah!
Yeah ok

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ex-NRL star Michael Lichaa pleads not guilty to domestic violence against fiancee

Ex-NRL player Michael Lichaa is “adamant” he did not assault and threaten his partner during an alleged heated argument over a “love triangle” involving ex- teammate Adam Elliott, his lawyer claims.

Former Bulldogs hooker Mr Lichaa, 27, did not appear to face the domestic violence allegations at Sutherland Local Court on Wednesday owing to the serious arm injuries he suffered during the alleged incident on Sunday morning.
But Kara Childerhouse, the alleged victim, arrived at court to support her fiance flanked by his legal team before refusing to comment as she brushed past reporters outside.
Inside court Mr Lichaa’s lawyer Sam Saadat entered pleas of not guilty to charges including common assault, destroying or damaging property and stalk/intimate to cause fear of physical harm.

The Lebanon international is facing allegations he assaulted and threatened Ms Childerhouse after he caught her in an “intimate” situation with close friend Mr Elliott following a night of drinking at his home in Sydney’s south.

Mr Saadat told the court his client had been “deemed unfit” by a doctor to attend in person after undergoing surgery to his arm before entering formal pleas of not guilty on his behalf.

Outside court Mr Saadat said the footballer was “adamant he didn’t do the things he was accused of”.

Kara Childerhouse (white dress) arrives at court with her partner’s lawyers, including Sam Saadat (left). Picture: John Grainger
Kara Childerhouse (white dress) arrives at court with her partner’s lawyers, including Sam Saadat (left). Picture: John Grainger Source: News Corp Australia

He would not be drawn on whether Ms Childerhouse, 26, would be called to give evidence in support of her partner at an upcoming hearing in November.

“She came (today) to support him, that’s a matter for her,” Mr Saadat said.

Police will allege in court that Mr Lichaa threatened his partner after he woke to find her with Mr Elliott following a party at the Connells Point home.

It is alleged he chased Ms Childerhouse, 26, into the street before she locked herself in a room.

The two footballers then allegedly had a fiery verbal confrontation.

Police were called to the scene just before 5am by concerned neighbours and found Mr Lichaa with deep cuts to his arms, believed to have been sustained when he punched through a glass window.

The former Junior Kangaroo, who is without an NRL contract, was taken to hospital for surgery under police guard before being transported back to Kogarah police station for questioning and was later charged.

All charges are related to his alleged behaviour towards his long-time partner Ms Childerhouse.

Mr Elliott, 26, is not charged with any offences.

Kara Childerhouse marched past a waiting media pack outside court. Picture: John Grainger

Kara Childerhouse marched past a waiting media pack outside court. Picture: John GraingerSource: News Corp Australia
The court was told there could be as many as six witnesses to give evidence before a scheduled hearing set down for November 2.

Mr Lichaa played 98 NRL games for the Canterbury Bulldogs before being released at the end of the 2019 season.

He began his professional career with the Cronulla Sharks, playing a single season for the club in 2014.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when Brad Fittler got caught sleeping with Sean Garlicks Mrs back when they were playing for the Roosrers. The year after Sean Garlick got a release from the Roosters to go play for south's.

Does anyone else remember that ?
Garlick broken Fittler hand

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Bulldogs forward Adam Elliott will avoid having his contract torn up but is facing a mammoth fine and the wrath of the club’s new board after the off-field incident involving the fiance of ex-teammate Michael Lichaa.

Bulldogs powerbrokers have told Elliott he needs to own his latest off-field indiscretion but Fox Sports understands the club will refrain from tearing up his contract.

The NRL is expected to tell the Bulldogs it is a club-related issue for Canterbury-Bankstown to handle after the Integrity Unit interviewed Elliott on Monday.

The Bulldogs board will most likely hand down Elliott’s punishment on Thursday with Elliott expected to release a statement apologising and owning the incident from last Sunday morning.

Elliott has played 87 NRL matches for the Bulldogs since making his debut in 2016 and is expected to avoid being suspended from any NRL matches.

New Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett is also expected to step up to the plate and address the issue of how he keeps the Canterbury-Bankstown playing group on the same page given Elliott’s stuff up.

Elliott is currently a member of the Bulldogs leadership group although the club is expected to remove him from this role as he sets about rebuilding his career.

Lichaa played 98 NRL games for the Bulldogs from 2015 to the end of 2019 and was a popular member of the club during his tenure.

Lichaa and Elliott were once great mates although that now appears to be over given the circumstances from last Saturday night at Lichaa’s Connells Point home.

Link:https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...Wv1ndxlnNBTcxDCextWsdoiEG8-waT8-fxoVoFAodFzr0
Weak as piss. Can't wait for another forced apology from another player that clearly doesn't get it or care. Good to see our club picks players with little talent over morals and integrity which is what the club is suppose to be about. Really something great for us fans to be proud of. Strike 1 for the new leadership if they go this way and good luck on Barrett trying to sell his vision now after ignoring it at the first hurdle.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This whole mess has me shaking my head on so many fronts.

Who chooses to have friends like this? My friends aren't perfect. At least two I know had affairs that were at least in part to blame for their marriages ending, but nobody i would choose to associate myself with would for a second think of having a crack at another mate's wife. Its fucking absurd.

And its not like when we were in our 20s we didn't get on the piss. We just didn't try to root each other's missus. If you're horny, see a prostitute FFS.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't keen on the idea of re-signing Elliott in the first place - and for very decent money. He wanted and got an upgrade too. For around 500K we could have got much better forwards who make a lot more impact on the field but less impact off the field by keeping their dicks in their pants (Jaydn Su'A, etc)

Arthur Laundy must be a bit pissed off. Elliott reached out to Arthur to get his help with negotiating the new contract and this is the way Elliott carries on afterwards.

Elliott shouldn't be in our starting side now. RFM and Waddell should start with Jackson at lock. Stimson is another option and Doorey. Topine also soon.

Last edited:

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What does a 10k fine achieve though? Elliott clearly didn't learn his lesson after his last fine.

Plus what message does that send? You can fuck your teammate or ex teammates wife for 10k and keep playing? Elliott earns about 450k so let's see how many of the rest of the top 30's girlfriends and wives he can get through before he runs out of money.
Just following your argument that salary will do 45 fucks.