Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Elliott has done the dirty on his so called mate Lichaa and his own partner Miss Elliott, on top of that he was out on the piss heavily intoxicated while preparing for round 1, and also in full off season training, along with coming off a shoulder reco, I say on ethical grounds and as a player in our leadership team that can't keep a high standard off the field and who has dragged more mud onto the club, I say piss Elliot off to Penrith....scum bag.

Let's get Burton now!!

Set your standards Barrett and use this as an example that no player is bigger than the club.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look. I get why we're all angry at him. It's a scumbag thing to do.

But ...

How can we legally sack him? People talk about this 'Code of Conduct'. When has sleeping with a consensual adult been a breach of contract? Or illegal? He's an adult and can sleep with who he wants in reality.

It's not nice what he did. Downright dispicable tbh. But there's fuck all chance he's broken any code of conduct.
Let's say we have legal avenues to sack him, would you want him gone for his behaviour?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Elliott has done the dirty on his so called mate Lichaa and his own partner Miss Elliott, on top of that he was out on the piss heavily intoxicated while preparing for round 1, and also in full off season training, along with coming off a shoulder reco, I say on ethical grounds and as a player in our leadership team that can't keep a high standard off the field and who has dragged more mud onto the club, I say piss Elliot off to Penrith....scum bag.

Let's get Burton now!!

Set your standards Barrett and use this as an example that no player is bigger than the club.
if he has done what is being rumoured then why would any other club even want to look at him? especially penrith who are in a premiership window

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

But ...

How can we legally sack him? People talk about this 'Code of Conduct'. When has sleeping with a consensual adult been a breach of contract? Or illegal? He's an adult and can sleep with who he wants in reality.

It's not nice what he did. Downright dispicable tbh. But there's fuck all chance he's broken any code of conduct.
They probably can if they want to based on the bringing the club into disrepute condition of the code of conduct.. That condition is completely subjective based on what the club officials decide but considering the negative press this generates, his Mad Monday antics, and the damage it could do to the dressing room, then that all gets factored into such a decision.

Whether they go down that route or not remains to be seen, but I would think it's within their power to do so in this instance.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had one of the happiest off-seasons in ages. Optimism on all fronts.
But like previous years we fall apart prior to the season start.
Klemmer leaving out of nowhere.CHN and Okonbur. Now Elliot.
Don't think they can sack Elliot but he has disrespected the efforts that the club has worked hard for the last few months.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

But ...

The only thing I could think would be on drink when he meant to be in rehab as he coming back from injury and surgery.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
that’s my one big issue with barret
Adam
Idiot was as good as gone til barret called him and asked him to stay
I bet he regrets that decision right about now
100%

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was pissed that the club resigned him in the first place as he got a big upgrade and personally I don't think he is worth it.... There was a bit of media with him being disappointed with our offer and saying he was leaving..... Should of let him walk and put Doorey in his spot, saved a lot of coin and Dooreyis just as good now with more potential....

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jacko was always going to play lock anyway . I’m more than happy with doorey rfm and Waddell as edges if we can somehow find a way to legally get rid off him without him suing us .
Following year we clear dwz and Napa big contracts . We would then be stashed with money again and have players like alomati come through with addocarr .

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa wouldn’t be happy or proud of what his kids seen. But I bet you wouldn’t just ask them to move on if you came across the same situation with your mrs alot of people would probably wouldn't but
Lichaa wouldn’t be happy or proud of what his kids seen. But I bet you wouldn’t just ask them to move on if you came across the same situation with your mrs and best mate
It doesn't matter what id do mate simple fact is if someone assaults another person especially your partner you can go to jail for that all depends on the judge . Now he's has a domestic violence case on his record there is alot of company's that would not employee someone like that. Then there's his kids that are always going to have this in there memory child services have taken kids from there parents for far less. Regardless of what happen the kids aren't going to think of Adam Elliot and say oh he did that so that's why dad hit mum. Who cares what the playing group thinks if it doesn't work out for Elliot it doesn't work out. Yes Elliot will be seen differently in alot of peoples eyes now but they will move on just like all the other people that have done some fuked up things. It doesn't mean Elliot will do these things again clearly he can't handle the alcohol that's the guys biggest issue.
But besides that its the kids I feel guilty for not licha doesn't give you any right to hit a woman.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oi instead of laughing tell you pm this travel bubble is meant to be a 2 way street ,and nsw corna free
Cheers bro
Ps up the scaffold
:tongueclosed::tongueclosed: Southy... how’s it brother ??

travel bubble and all, I will send a PM to the PM for ya lol.. and no scaffolding near me!! But will sure tell the boys who up it, to up it more..!!

peace bruv, and much love!!

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what id do mate simple fact is if someone assaults another person especially your partner you can go to jail for that all depends on the judge . Now he's has a domestic violence case on his record there is alot of company's that would not employee someone like that. Then there's his kids that are always going to have this in there memory child services have taken kids from there parents for far less. Regardless of what happen the kids aren't going to think of Adam Elliot and say oh he did that so that's why dad hit mum. Who cares what the playing group thinks if it doesn't work out for Elliot it doesn't work out. Yes Elliot will be seen differently in alot of peoples eyes now but they will move on just like all the other people that have done some fuked up things. It doesn't mean Elliot will do these things again clearly he can't handle the alcohol that's the guys biggest issue.
But besides that its the kids I feel guilty for not licha doesn't give you any right to hit a woman.
What she did is a slap in the face to her kid. Fucking another bloke in the house where her kid and the father are asleep!

What would you do if your partner slapped your kid on the face like that?

I tell you what i do, id bitch slap the fuck out of her to kingdom come

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's you buddy
What she did is a slap in the face to her kid. Fucking another bloke in the house where her kid and the father are asleep!

What would you do if your partner slapped your kid on the face like that?

I tell you what i do, id bitch slap the fuck out of her to kingdom come
Haha I get that too but the kid isnt going to give a fuck what the mother did all the kid is going to see is there father beating the mother and mess the kid up skanks will be skanks go and fuck her sister or bestfriend