Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely different set of circumstances.
Anyways, we dont know the facts.
I dont really give a fuck about it either other than for the reasons you mentioned.
That the team can focus on the job ahead, set all this garbage aside and purely focus on footy.
Both are a dog act which upsets the playing group. Go and fk your mates missus, causing him to be charged by police. Upsets the playing group and i wouldnt want to associate with a bloke like that. Bring negative press to the club. Both incidents cause the same issues. Sponsors don't want to associate with drama... Incident are much the same

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this situation I have some sympathy for Lichaa but if it's true that he hit his fiancé then he loses any sympathy as he is just as big a grub as Elliot is - I hope he gets charged for that. I don't care what the women did you have no right to hit her. No wonder these 2 c***s are best mates
Mate I honestly heard he was throwing objects at his Mrs, all kinds of stuff. An absolute grub of the highest order who should of stayed at the sharks

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s more shit is we were almost through a full summer incident free and in the media for the right reasons

Now the media have just hit the jackpot and will milk this story every way possible to paint our club as a no go zone for sponsors and future players

Imagine if Burton and JAC back flip (unlikely but possible)

Unnecessary and stupid

Fk you Elliott

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both are a dog act which upsets the playing group. Go and fk your mates missus, causing him to be charged by police. Upsets the playing group and i wouldnt want to associate with a bloke like that. Bring negative press to the club. Both incidents cause the same issues. Sponsors don't want to associate with drama... Incident are much the same
Winning silences everything. If Canterbury were to come out and win there first 3 games all will be forgotten. Yes it creates drama but a few wins and it’s all gone. If we lose first 3 games then it’s a different story lol.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you know the facts of what happened?
I havent other than innuendo in this thread.
Got any links to facts that took place?
I do understand where your coming from.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s more shit is we were almost through a full summer incident free and in the media for the right reasons

Now the media have just hit the jackpot and will milk this story every way possible to paint our club as a no go zone for sponsors and future players

Unnecessary and stupid

Fk you Elliott
Why would they backflip?

Fucking hell people are losing their shit over this. WTF is wrong with everyone?

All that matters is that we're winning. Barrett will keep the playing group together, and we'll come out of this on top. Settle the fuck down people.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can't backflip as they've already signed a contract - if you could just get out of a contract that easily then Burton would be here by now and the club would have sacked Lewis years ago.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes you mother f**s i was right. Lichaa woke up thinking there was a horse in his backyard looked outside it was elliot. Lichaas mrs was licking elliots baydot.
Bi-dots lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh nah, if I was JAC, Matt Burton, Kyle Flanagan, Josh Jackson, staff members etc, I wouldn’t want a player with his ethics around me or my missus. They guy is a dirty dog. Fully broke the number 1 bro code.
I’d say it’s more a problem with the booze than his ethics. He does a lot of charity works etc. From what I hear a very decent person, obviously benders to hard and loses his control

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not justifying his actions but if you walked in on your wife of 2 kids banging your best mate you would see red
Agree but that doesn't mean you hit your partner. Hit Elliot, punch a window, ram your head against a wall, do whatever the fuck you want but you cant hit a woman. He won't get any sympathy from anyone if that is true

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not justifying his actions but if you walked in on your wife of 2 kids banging your best mate you would see red
This is true I don't disagree with this but no matter what you should never lay a hand on a woman let alone your own partner...he can belt Elliot and shame his Mrs name in the media if he wants to get back at her not hit her or throw objects at her

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa’s fiancee tells police she was caught ‘making out’ with Elliott
By Adrian Proszenko and Christian Nicolussi
Updated February 15, 2021 — 5.07pmfirst published at 11.05am

Michael Lichaa’s fiancee told police she was caught “making out” with his former Canterbury teammate Adam Elliott, although Lichaa’s lawyer claims the incident didn’t incite his client to assault either party.

Police were called to Lichaa’s rented home at Connells Point after a social gathering became heated. Lichaa was charged by police with common assault (domestic violence), destroying or damaging property (domestic violence) and stalking/intimidation causing fear of physical harm (domestic violence). The alleged victim for all three charges was his partner, Kara Childerhouse.

Lichaa, Childerhouse and their mutual friend, Bulldogs forward Elliott, had “consumed a large amount of alcohol”, according to court documents obtained by the Herald.

It’s alleged Lichaa and Childerhouse had an argument after she accused him of infidelity. An angry Lichaa went to sleep in their bedroom, while Childerhouse and Elliott remained awake.
Advertisement

About 4.30am on Sunday, Lichaa woke up. Unable to find Childerhouse, the Lebanon international rang her mother in a panicked state. It’s alleged he found Elliott and Childerhouse “kissing on the back deck”.

Lichaa is alleged to have chased Childerhouse into the street. She then locked herself in a room.

It is alleged Elliott and Lichaa were then involved in a heated confrontation. Lichaa punched four windows of the front door, causing deep lacerations to his forearm. He walked through several rooms, using a T-shirt to stem the flow of blood.

About 4.49am, Lichaa walked onto the street to call his father.

Advertisement

Several calls were made to triple zero by members of the public, one of whom allegedly heard a male voice say he was going to “kill her”.

Lichaa was arrested at the scene and taken by ambulance to St George Hospital to be treated for his injuries, before being returned to police custody.

Lichaa’s lawyer, Sam Saadat, said his client “did not hit anyone”.

“There was definitely no assault, that is completely and comprehensively denied,” Saadat told the Herald. ”He has not assaulted anyone, that is definitely our case.

“But he did see something that upset him and that has triggered the shouting and the yelling that caused the neighbours to call the police. The alleged victim and Adam didn’t call the police, they were called by the neighbours.

Advertisement

“The alleged victim will be in court to support Michael.”

Canterbury confirmed via a statement on Monday they were working with the NRL Integrity Unit.

‘I’m not dealing with kids here’: Maguire lifts lid on player power at Tigers
“The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have overnight been made aware of an alleged incident involving Adam Elliott,” the statement read.

“The club has reported the matter to the NRL Integrity Unit and is currently working with them. The club is not in a position to comment further at this stage.”

Advertisement

Lichaa played 98 games for the Bulldogs before being cut loose at the end of 2019. He was granted bail and will appear at Sutherland Local Court on Wednesday, when the matter is due for mention.

Lichaa and Childerhouse were due to be married this year and Elliott had been asked to be a groomsman. The NRL Integrity Unit was poised to interview Elliott on Monday over his role in the incident.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeh nah, if I was JAC, Matt Burton, Kyle Flanagan, Josh Jackson, staff members etc, I wouldn’t want a player with his ethics around me or my missus. They guy is a dirty dog. Fully broke the number 1 bro code.
Yeah I'd be the same too but doesn't necessarily mean he will do it again. They will move on and if Elliot feels that there is a rift towards him in the playing group id like to think he'd want to move on to another club himself. The players are there to play footy together they will have to get over it they can't be worried about what Elliot is like as a person whilst his out there playing with them. If they don't want to be around him outside football then we will see a change i guess

TAS

All In
Reaction score
I actually hope the club take a hard stand and sack him for bringing the club into disrepute and damaging its brand. It's not his first offence so you would think if the club is serious about setting standards and improving its culture, then they need to part ways with him.

A line in the sand so to speak needs to be drawn to teach selfish players that their actions affect more than themselves and that there will be ramifications.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt as it's not my usual source but basically it's up to Laundy if Elliott gets the sack or not.
He said he wanted Talk to the players to tell them He doesn’t want his brand tarnished

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lichaa’s fiancee tells police she was caught ‘making out’ with Elliott
By Adrian Proszenko and Christian Nicolussi
Updated February 15, 2021 — 5.07pmfirst published at 11.05am

Michael Lichaa’s fiancee told police she was caught “making out” with his former Canterbury teammate Adam Elliott, although Lichaa’s lawyer claims the incident didn’t incite his client to assault either party.

Police were called to Lichaa’s rented home at Connells Point after a social gathering became heated. Lichaa was charged by police with common assault (domestic violence), destroying or damaging property (domestic violence) and stalking/intimidation causing fear of physical harm (domestic violence). The alleged victim for all three charges was his partner, Kara Childerhouse.

Lichaa, Childerhouse and their mutual friend, Bulldogs forward Elliott, had “consumed a large amount of alcohol”, according to court documents obtained by the Herald.

It’s alleged Lichaa and Childerhouse had an argument after she accused him of infidelity. An angry Lichaa went to sleep in their bedroom, while Childerhouse and Elliott remained awake.
Advertisement

About 4.30am on Sunday, Lichaa woke up. Unable to find Childerhouse, the Lebanon international rang her mother in a panicked state. It’s alleged he found Elliott and Childerhouse “kissing on the back deck”.

Lichaa is alleged to have chased Childerhouse into the street. She then locked herself in a room.

It is alleged Elliott and Lichaa were then involved in a heated confrontation. Lichaa punched four windows of the front door, causing deep lacerations to his forearm. He walked through several rooms, using a T-shirt to stem the flow of blood.

About 4.49am, Lichaa walked onto the street to call his father.

Advertisement

Several calls were made to triple zero by members of the public, one of whom allegedly heard a male voice say he was going to “kill her”.

Lichaa was arrested at the scene and taken by ambulance to St George Hospital to be treated for his injuries, before being returned to police custody.

Lichaa’s lawyer, Sam Saadat, said his client “did not hit anyone”.

“There was definitely no assault, that is completely and comprehensively denied,” Saadat told the Herald. ”He has not assaulted anyone, that is definitely our case.

“But he did see something that upset him and that has triggered the shouting and the yelling that caused the neighbours to call the police. The alleged victim and Adam didn’t call the police, they were called by the neighbours.

Advertisement

“The alleged victim will be in court to support Michael.”

Canterbury confirmed via a statement on Monday they were working with the NRL Integrity Unit.

‘I’m not dealing with kids here’: Maguire lifts lid on player power at Tigers
“The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have overnight been made aware of an alleged incident involving Adam Elliott,” the statement read.

“The club has reported the matter to the NRL Integrity Unit and is currently working with them. The club is not in a position to comment further at this stage.”

Advertisement

Lichaa played 98 games for the Bulldogs before being cut loose at the end of 2019. He was granted bail and will appear at Sutherland Local Court on Wednesday, when the matter is due for mention.

Lichaa and Childerhouse were due to be married this year and Elliott had been asked to be a groomsman. The NRL Integrity Unit was poised to interview Elliott on Monday over his role in the incident.
A lot of bullshit and cover ups in this story....

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take this with a grain of salt as it's not my usual source but basically it's up to Laundy if Elliott gets the sack or not.
Why would it be Laundy and not Baz or JK? What if Baz wants to keep him (unlikely) but Laundy wants to sack him. I hope he does get sacked TBH