Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same fuckwits of the highest order
But I think a lot of blokes are mates with both, so could put a divide in the team
Not what we needed, c9me into the season with no drama now this
It’s 2020 again
While I agree it's something we don't need, it's not something the club can do anything about. If we ban Elliot then we'll be banning half of the team as footy lads are always sleeping around. We all know this.

The only reason it's an issue now is because it's an ex-player's Mrs. That's it. But that shouldn't make a difference. They shouldn't be doing it fullstop but they all do it.

We sack him or whatever and there'll be even more drama. We don't need to get carrying away by this. It's not the end of the world.

Let the playing group deal with it.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if you're joking that's a harsh thing to say mate
It is harsh but he has done this exact same thing to someone else's Mrs so I guess in a way he did deserve it but no I don't condone this shit so Elliot is a wanker for even putting himself in a position like this

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully this doesnt derail our season. We never recovered from the school girl fking last year... what a dog cnt Elliot is. Hope the players can focus. I felt he was going to be a big part of our team this year
Completely different set of circumstances.
Anyways, we dont know the facts.
I dont really give a fuck about it either other than for the reasons you mentioned.
That the team can focus on the job ahead, set all this garbage aside and purely focus on footy.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who gives a shit he did nothing wrong he can't be sacked or charged. Lichaa is a dud player and a woman beater if proven guilty. The team have a job to do this year. You honestly think they are going to be thinking of this situation every day or training session or game throughout the whole year? I doubt it. Everyone will be right to go so move on. Lichaa children would be affected by how they have seen their dad carry on that's on him not Elliot. Could of told Elliot to fuck off and went about shit with her alot better. Elliot has to deal with his own mrs now and that's on him. Have your judgement but the club is not going to get rid of Elliot for a dispute with a former player. The club needs to back Elliot here he just resigned and is a good player. Any of the other guys that have a problem are from when lichha was around and are probably nearly ready to be moved on anyways.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If true then suck shit. Only person I feel sorry for is Miss Elliott
This is 100% true mate, I have heard 3 different sides to this story and all have one thing in common and that is that lichaa and his dad were involved with the wife of one of the employees of the Lebanon team

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who gives a shit he did nothing wrong he can't be sacked or charged. Lichaa is a dud player and a woman beater if proven guilty. The team have a job to do this year. You honestly think they are going to be thinking of this situation every day or training session or game throughout the whole year? I doubt it. Everyone will be right to go so move on. Lichaa children would be affected by how they have seen their dad carry on that's on him not Elliot. Could of told Elliot to fuck off and went about shit with her alot better. Elliot has to deal with his own mrs now and that's on him. Have your judgement but the club is not going to get rid of Elliot for a dispute with a former player. The club needs to back Elliot here he just resigned and is a good player. Any of the other guys that have a problem are from when lichha was around and are probably nearly ready to be moved on anyways.
If only it was that simplistic

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh nah, if I was JAC, Matt Burton, Kyle Flanagan, Josh Jackson, staff members etc, I wouldn’t want a player with his ethics around me or my missus. They guy is a dirty dog. Fully broke the number 1 bro code.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this situation I have some sympathy for Lichaa but if it's true that he hit his fiancé then he loses any sympathy as he is just as big a grub as Elliot is - I hope he gets charged for that. I don't care what the women did you have no right to hit her. No wonder these 2 c***s are best mates