Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate Robbie Farah but I honestly believe if Farah was playing for us last night instead of Lichaa we would have won last night.

F@ck me I can't believe I just wrote that. Sorry guys but F@CK LICHAA!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure you have to put the player that goes off for a HIA back on with in 15min otherwise it’s counted as a interchange. Pay should’ve put Brown on for the last 20min though. I’d give Woolford a go for the rest of season and fuck off Lichaa all together.
Is Woolford in our top 30? If he is, he has to have a crack. I'm not saying he will be the answer, but we won't know until he has a run.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously bro, sh!tty comments like this acknowledged by others as funny or liked is f#cking disgraceful. Disability is no laughing matter, these guys offer plenty and give there all where every day is a challenge.
Agree Lichaa is not the right fit for the team, we move on.
Dean Pay selects these blokes so he might need to get over his gripe with Nu Brown or throw JMK in there until a better option becomes available.
Looking back in hindsight it is a pretty insensitive comment on my behalf and could have chosen a better way to describe lichaas playing ability.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Woolford in our top 30? If he is, he has to have a crack. I'm not saying he will be the answer, but we won't know until he has a run.
I watched the reggies at the ground yesterday hoping to see him standout, but even though we won easily he really didn't do much. He is way behind Lichaa.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I watched the reggies at the ground yesterday hoping to see him standout, but even though we won easily he really didn't do much. He is way behind Lichaa.
But doesn't he deserve a shot? He can pass which is already ahead of Lichaa in that department.

Granted he didn't run yesterday, which he has to improve.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
But doesn't he deserve a shot? He can pass which is already ahead of Lichaa in that department.

Granted he didn't run yesterday, which he has to improve.
You only replace to improve mate. At this stage that wouldn't be the case. Who knows maybe next year he might but he needs to show more to deserve his spot. We shouldn't be giving them away as a charity. Lichaa made 39 tackles and averaged 10m with each run yesterday. His passing wasn't as bad as some have been suggesting so Woolford needs to be better than that otherwise we are where we are.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate Robbie Farah but I honestly believe if Farah was playing for us last night instead of Lichaa we would have won last night.

F@ck me I can't believe I just wrote that. Sorry guys but F@CK LICHAA!!!!
Lol when I first read your post I tripped out then I realised you are right fmd!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You only replace to improve mate. At this stage that wouldn't be the case. Who knows maybe next year he might but he needs to show more to deserve his spot. We shouldn't be giving them away as a charity. Lichaa made 39 tackles and averaged 10m with each run yesterday. His passing wasn't as bad as some have been suggesting so Woolford needs to be better than that otherwise we are where we are.
How do you know he isnt an improvement? Going off NSW Cup? What if FG is a better fit for him and for the spine? What if he just does what he does which will let Lewis control the game more?

All I'm saying is that you can't assume he wouldn't be an improvement and deserves a shot in this write-off of a season.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you know he isnt an improvement? Going off NSW Cup? What if FG is a better fit for him and for the spine? What if he just does what he does which will let Lewis control the game more?

All I'm saying is that you can't assume he wouldn't be an improvement and deserves a shot in this write-off of a season.
The games I watched Woolford, my thoughts are he’s got good service, probably needs to run more but he could do with another full off season in the gym as notice the big boosts run over him or gain yardage through him

His time will come

Pay just needs to work his rotation better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The games I watched Woolford, my thoughts are he’s got good service, probably needs to run more but he could do with another full off season in the gym as notice the big boosts run over him or gain yardage through him

His time will come

Pay just needs to work his rotation better
I just thought trying him out this year to see how he is would be an advantage to us, since this year is rubbish. Plus heading into next season, he won't be an unknown factor as he is currently.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't loose any sleep if he doesn't see FG this year, just thought it's the perfect chance since Pay hates Brown and wastes a bench spot and interchange on him.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Pretty sure he is.
Our season is long gone so why not. Liccha I don't think will see FG next year so we need to give players a taste.
in saying that, I'm not a liccha fan but he's not the reason why we lost. Sure, he lost the ball from right in front but we still had the lead, and we had 12 other guys out there who back tracked on d and just let the faiders bend us over and pump it in for that last 8 minutes. That nightmare will haunt me for a long time to come

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is.
Our season is long gone so why not. Liccha I don't think will see FG next year so we need to give players a taste.
in saying that, I'm not a liccha fan but he's not the reason why we lost. Sure, he lost the ball from right in front but we still had the lead, and we had 12 other guys out there who back tracked on d and just let the faiders bend us over and pump it in for that last 8 minutes. That nightmare will haunt me for a long time to come
Agree, in not blaming him soley on the loss, but he was a factor in it. Like you said, the other 12 were responsible and also Pay was too. He can't escape his part as the head coach.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just thought trying him out this year to see how he is would be an advantage to us, since this year is rubbish. Plus heading into next season, he won't be an unknown factor as he is currently.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't loose any sleep if he doesn't see FG this year, just thought it's the perfect chance since Pay hates Brown and wastes a bench spot and interchange on him.
Yeah don’t get the Brown situation, he comes on only because of an HIA and gets 9min...throws one bad pass then hooked

Meanwhile Holland is fine to play as a passenger letting in tries and line breaks

Double standards

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah don’t get the Brown situation, he comes on only because of an HIA and gets 9min...throws one bad pass then hooked

Meanwhile Holland is fine to play as a passenger letting in tries and line breaks

Double standards
Whatever the situation is, it's an unprofessional showing from Pay and needs to correct it ASAP.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This.

More to the point. Your up by what 2? 8? 5-10
To go. On your own 10 and taking a dart? Hold the Fucking ball like it’s your life. You know they are going to strip it you fucking retarded useless ****. Fuck he infuriates me. He is a fucking utter dud. We have made some fucking atrocious signings. The Ennis for Lichaa takes the cake. I’d rather fucking Holland there and that ***** not a footballers asshole either.
Agree
She Rex use to shit the pants off me, lazy fuck he was. But this **** leaves me speechless. Would struggle playing for the Lithgow Shamrocks.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He looks genuinely confused when we are in the strike zone and he always hesitates.. by that time the opposition are already in the faces of our 6 & 7
Confusion is his default state

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

But FG is the elite level not the development one. You don't run 11 secs for the 100m and then get to go to the olympics because it will make you run faster. Woolford needs a Havili like performance to show he is worth the effort. Even though Lewis has been variable in the reggies he has shown flashes that make you think he could. If Woolford does that then fine but its not something I saw yesterday and I can't see him coming up unless Lichaa is busted.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But FG is the elite level not the development one. You don't run 11 secs for the 100m and then get to go to the olympics because it will make you run faster. Woolford needs a Havili like performance to show he is worth the effort. Even though Lewis has been variable in the reggies he has shown flashes that make you think he could. If Woolford does that then fine but its not something I saw yesterday and I can't see him coming up unless Lichaa is busted.
How is he in other games apart from last night?

Plus this season is far from elite level and can be a development one, to salvage anything from it.

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree mostly about Lichaa. But at least he can tackle. I think JMK is the weakest link.

Status
Not open for further replies.