Opinion Method to the Madness

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus has gone to ground in recent weeks, initially due to illness. It has worked as the perfect ruse since the Club’s post-Barrett era.

Gus has had a Plan A,B,C,D & E since the trials.
We all know all things “Bulldogs” sell papers & are highly rated click bait.

Great to watch & hear the media circus guessing & speculating -kudos to the Club’s “no leak “discipline on the coaching topic.
Be patient & stay loyal; the right decisions are being made…..

I have a feeling we’ll be very competitive swiftly

ALWAYS A BULLDOG!

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus has gone to ground in recent weeks, initially due to illness. It has worked as the perfect ruse since the Club’s post-Barrett era.

Great to watch & hear the media circus guessing & speculating -kudos to the Club’s “no leak “discipline on the coaching topic.

ALWAYS A BULLDOG!
With Catt Nufty out of our team I'm hoping competitive swiftly starts this Friday night!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Whatever happens it will either be flanagan or fittler. Both underwhelming candidates. The sooner he chooses the better, thrn we can move on.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know why people think we sell newspapers or are click bait these day. We are a laughing stock team. Bandwagoners have moved on and opposition fans feel pity for us. There are a percentage of hardcore fans but even many of them have lost interest.

It would be much better for the club to make a decision on the coach and announce it. We have money to spend and no player is coming to the club with no coach announced unless they’re a fringe player or just here for a psycheck.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone should message Flanno Snr again and see if he replies again.
Seems strange he would reply to fans in the first place

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

ALWAYS A BULLDOG!
I think his silence speaks volumes

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree one those two..
fittler due to being close to gus
flanno as best Available on market

they are the front runners

Whatever happens it will either be flanagan or fittler. Both underwhelming candidates. The sooner he chooses the better, thrn we can move on.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Method to the madness" translates to "Pissing in the wind" or " Throw it against the wall and see what sticks".

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ALWAYS A BULLDOG!
are you saying this because you know something or are you trying to keep us sane?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think all evidence so far to date leans towards the other direction. Other then maybe 3 or so players they just wasted another 2 years of this rebuild. We get worse every week, to the point I don't want to watch them anymore. Especially a Friday night game ruining the weekend like it has so many times in recent history. Sorry, I'm a info and evidence based person rather than a blind faith.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they make the right choice. I know it’s been a while since Freddy coached but his last stint doesn’t leave me confident at all. It’s a massive gamble to take after the last 5 shit years.