Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This made me laugh …

I couldn’t help but picture them opening their presents ..

Oh cool, it’s a newspaper clipping of Gould missing out on another prop .. thanks so much it’s just what I asked Santa for ..

Of wow, just what I wanted, a full on prediction that Ciraldo would have a bad year again …

Oh what … written confirmation that I’m always right on The Kennel, how’d you know that’s what I wanted ..

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
All from under the same tree?
Surprised it's not lumps of coal.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned TK family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of Belmore on TK. merry-christmas-wrecking-ball.gif

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seasons greetings. I'll be working tomorrow unfortunately given that my 8 weeks of holidays ended yesterday. But hope you all enjoy the day with friends and family. Hope you make special memories with the loved ones and generally just have a great day. Merry Christmas all.

I know a few people have lost loved ones this year. My housemate has lost a brother and father this year and last and he's reflected sadly about their dwindling Christmas crowds. So I know it can be a tough time of year.

If you don't have people to be around, there's most likely some church groups to go to for lunch if you look around. Or if you're alone and the days getting to you there'll still be people operating phones at lifeline etc. It can be a very happy or very sad time of year. Look after yourselves all.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to the TROLL SQUAD.

Despite all your hate and negativity, wishing you guys all the best.

1703396210926.png

And here's hoping that @Flanagun finally rediscovers his sense of humor.

He has been a shell of his former self since Adam Elliot got traded.

@Flanagun hope you find your happy place.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Merry Christmas to you @1967 and anyone else.

Although kindly ask maybe we delete this thread in 24 hours.
Important to keep in mind many (maybe majority?) of the kennel are Islamic and don’t like Christmas so don’t want to dwell on the topic in order to avoid offence.
But I do understand it came from a good place, but important to be mindful at same time.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Although kindly ask maybe we delete my account in 24 hours.
Important to keep in mind many (maybe majority?) of the kennel are Islamic and don’t like pretend Lebs so don’t want to dwell on the topic in order to avoid offence.
But I do understand it came from a good place, but important to be mindful at same time.
Fixed it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to the TROLL SQUAD.

Despite all your hate and negativity, wishing you guys all the best.

View attachment 99112

And here's hoping that @Flanagun finally rediscovers his sense of humor.

He has been a shell of his former self since Adam Elliot got traded.

@Flanagun hope you find your happy place.
Wishing you a very passive aggressive Christmas too, baby!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy "Year of the Bulldog" 2024....our lucky 4 sequencing Grand Final year *die hard optimists cross our fingers* lol

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy, wealthy new year and TK isn't as pessimistic and argumentative next year :grinning:

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Although kindly ask maybe we delete this thread in 24 hours.
Important to keep in mind many (maybe majority?) of the kennel are Islamic and don’t like Christmas so don’t want to dwell on the topic in order to avoid offence.
LOL as a person of the Islamic faith, I don’t care what you celebrate. IF it makes you happy and brings you and your families together than BRILLIANT. Continue celebrating. Nasheed seems to think as a Muslim I’d be opposed to Christmas. I am not. Just because I don’t celebrate it, doesn’t meant I’d be opposed to others celebrating it.

Please don’t talk on our behalf Nasheed.
Thank you

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL as a person of the Islamic faith, I don’t care what you celebrate. IF it makes you happy and brings you and your families together than BRILLIANT. Continue celebrating. Nasheed seems to think as a Muslim I’d be opposed to Christmas. I am not. Just because I don’t celebrate it, doesn’t meant I’d be opposed to others celebrating it.

Please don’t talk on our behalf Nasheed.
Thank you
Well said mate … people always trying to start shit when everyone is really just about live & let live and each to their own … most people just want to mind their own business and have others pretty much do the same ..

Getting along isn’t hard when you have an each to their own attitude ..