Merry Christmas to all

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everyone can eat my food because you know its been like 42 hours since i last ate :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :sob:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whether you celebrate or not, I would like to wish my Bulldogs family a very merry Christmas.

To my Catholic brothers and sisters, enjoy your day today and don't forget the Reason for the season, the King of kings and LORD of lords, Jesus Christ.

To my fellow Orthodox brothers and sisters, I know it's a week early but at least we get 2 Christmases :p

To everyone else.... Eat, drink, be merry and enjoy your time with family and friends. Over the last 10 years in and out of St Vincent's, I've realised family and friends may annoy us, but just try to have as much fun as you can as often as you can.

Be safe and God bless you all.
Merry Christmas to you and the fam bro and to everyone else.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whether you celebrate or not, I would like to wish my Bulldogs family a very merry Christmas.

To my Catholic brothers and sisters, enjoy your day today and don't forget the Reason for the season, the King of kings and LORD of lords, Jesus Christ.

To my fellow Orthodox brothers and sisters, I know it's a week early but at least we get 2 Christmases :p

To everyone else.... Eat, drink, be merry and enjoy your time with family and friends. Over the last 10 years in and out of St Vincent's, I've realised family and friends may annoy us, but just try to have as much fun as you can as often as you can.

Merry Christmas, brother and to all our Bulldogs family, my love and best wishes and hopes for a great 2023.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to one and all.

Here’s hoping for an ever so slightly less frustrating experience in 2023.

Oh, and I almost forgot ~ Parra are still scum.
And Merry Christmas to you -

You did however forget the most important Parramatta information of all

36 YEARS - AND STILL THE LONGEST PREMIERSHIP DROUGHT.............. STICK THAT IN YOUR PARRA SANTA STOCKING

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HO, HO,HO

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Merry Christmas ASSASSIN, TK and the World !
On this Glorious Day a reminder to us all
* JESUS was born for the salvation of all humanity, for LOVE, PEACE , JOY !
Matthew 5:43-48
JESUS said
You have heard it was said, " You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy." But I say to you, Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven.
Simple...If people Love their enemies there will be no enemies no more wars, instead Peace and Joy !
* Saint Nicholas was and is real but not in the form of what Coke Cola Co and the rest of the material (business ) world turned him into, a flying Santa coming through our chimneys,
search for the truth...
ps. On this day it would be a great idea to change your name from ASSASSIN to PEACE :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited: