Membership 2024

rfs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone have their parking pass for p1 delivered yet?

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have another, with the Magic Round, Vegas (for 2 teams) and taking games to the regions the average NRL patron is missing out on 2/3/4 home games per season. By going to a trial we can at least get one of those "lost" games back, in our case 2 games. Plus players go missing for SOO and Internationals and trials are a away to catch up with one's favourite player. Hardly a shock that trials are popular.

Always a Bulldog
IAre there many home games in the 2024 draw that will get more the 19,000 in the stadium?
More than the capacity of Belmore?
A full season at Belmore would deliver an extra 2-3 wins. At least.
I'll renew my platinum membership (x2) when I can actually see the players.
More than happy to put up with crap seats if it means atmosphere, and winning.
And kebabs.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked at the membership section where you get the credit to buy stuff.

it says we have a delay on your order. Jeez better not delay my physical membership cards lol. I got them digital but nothing feels better having them with you.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
IAre there many home games in the 2024 draw that will get more the 19,000 in the stadium?
More than the capacity of Belmore?
A full season at Belmore would deliver an extra 2-3 wins. At least.
I'll renew my platinum membership (x2) when I can actually see the players.
More than happy to put up with crap seats if it means atmosphere, and winning.
And kebabs.
Our average home game attendance last season was 18,345, in what can only be described as a shit year. A few wins on the board and the attendance will easily jump up a few thousand, constant wins and 30,000 is not beyond our support base.

The 2 games at Belmore average was 16,754.

FWIW that's more than Parramatta 18,314, Cronulla 14,093 and Manly 16,296 with their government funded stadium upgrades and not far behind Penrith 18,865 who could hardly have had a better season.

Always a Bulldog

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what our membership numbers are?? And how they compare to rest of NRL

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know what our membership numbers are?? And how they compare to rest of NRL
i remember our club used to advertise our tally. Not sure if they still do it

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
i remember our club used to advertise our tally. Not sure if they still do it
“Last Reported” for us in 2023 was 22,000 members. None reported so far for 2024.

Always a Bulldog

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know when tickets are on sale for the season? Got membership but don’t live in Sydney but may be there at some point and be able to catch a game.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
“Last Reported” for us in 2023 was 22,000 members. None reported so far for 2024.

Always a Bulldog
22,000 in another poor ‘23, sounds not too shabby really. From what I can find for 2023 we were sitting about 6th ranking or so. If we start winning consistently & challenge for the 8 again, we will see a turbo boost here. A successful Dogs are really essential for NRL competition health. Not sure when NRL officialdom & journos will begin to realise this……and that their jobs & crowds, significantly depend on us being a powerhouse again (not spending many $100k’s/$mill’s on promotional cable TV flights of fancy to the US).

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
22,000 in another poor ‘23, sounds not too shabby really. From what I can find for 2023 we were sitting about 6th ranking or so. If we start winning consistently & challenge for the 8 again, we will see a turbo boost here. A successful Dogs are really essential for NRL competition health. Not sure when NRL officialdom & journos will begin to realise this……and that their jobs & crowds, significantly depend on us being a powerhouse again (not spending many $100k’s/$mill’s on promotional cable TV flights of fancy to the US).
They know it even if it is only subconsciously. That’s why they target us so hard because they know anything about the dogs will get clicks. We have a team with some star talent now and household names that should only help numbers.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our average home game attendance last season was 18,345, in what can only be described as a shit year. A few wins on the board and the attendance will easily jump up a few thousand, constant wins and 30,000 is not beyond our support base.

The 2 games at Belmore average was 16,754.

FWIW that's more than Parramatta 18,314, Cronulla 14,093 and Manly 16,296 with their government funded stadium upgrades and not far behind Penrith 18,865 who could hardly have had a better season.

Always a Bulldog
You're right.
I'm obviously flogging a dead horse & after 20 years + it's time to move on.

18,000 at Commbank has atmosphere. And enjoyed the 2022 games at Parramatta more than the stadium.
18,000 at the stadium still feels empty.
18,000 at Belmore is a really great day out!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a membership package only for Belmore games?

(I can't be bothered to check online)

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there a membership package only for Belmore games?

(I can't be bothered to check online)
From what I can see on the membership don’t think so. Only like couple away games if you live interstate. Could be wrong though

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I finally sat the little guy on my lap the other day and he chose what he wanted in his membership, he really though about it.

I think he will be happy when it arrives, hopefully it won't take too long.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the Jersey gets delivered with the other items in the member pack or does it come at a later date?
Thanks

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mine is on the way to my house, ill let you know when it