I have a strong feeling that they will announce
TPJ we offered more then tigers and dragons
FINUCANE good mates with josh jackson
DUFFTY has no choice
MITCH KENNY played with burton in reserves

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'd have more respect and hope if they just came out and owned the results and outlined the areas they need to improve.

They don't need to go into great detail but wheeling out a injury and suspension list as a excuse just treats fans as fools.
Especially chrichton/oko. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Might as well name the players we missed out on signing and say they are missing too

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys need to be positive.
Just wait and see who we recruit.
DUFFTY has no choice
You’ve filled me with so much hope thank you Isaac

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DUFFTY has no choice
Do you feel Woodsie and/or Klemmer joining the Blue n Whites?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Listing all of the excuses was a poor touch. We're well aware of the injuries and limitations in the squad and are remaining patient and hopeful for next season.

But we don't want to hear a laundry list of reasons why we're struggling. Just take ownership, say it isn't acceptable and say next year will be different. Things won't change until there's accountability on all levels.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1625815349436.png

This is the only part that matters. They need to double what they've done so far.

Also F hope and being hopeful

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DUFFTY has no choice
Dufty and Kenny, real positive...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You'd have more respect and hope if they just came out and owned the results and outlined the areas they need to improve.

They don't need to go into great detail but wheeling out a injury and suspension list as a excuse just treats fans as fools.
Exactly. Do they think we haven't been paying attention and suffering through this shit every week? They didn't have to say anything other than this season was unacceptable and we'll do everything we can to make sure that we're much more competitive and improved in all areas next season.

Instead they sounded like a kid listing reasons why they didn't do their homework.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm STILL confused what the point of Steven Hansen is.
Walk down the hallway,
Drop quotes
Do the ‘bang bang’ hand gesture list at players as they pass him (they will do the same back, and both will laugh)
And occasionally drop a dab in front of the group.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
6/10 score.I must say whilst it's not great exciting news the fact is we shouldnt have such high expectations this year on any football news. Belmore Sports ground and Junior pathways needs to be broadcast for those who are not aware. 5 years guys is not a long time. 10 years time we all will have seen another premiership with our beloved.. mark down this post and lets watch it happen again we will be Kings of the Competition..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FMD why is everyone here so miserable. It’s simply an update for members and sponsors. Which most on here are not.
Far out! Tell me about it!

We were in no mans land for the last three years. All we did after the Des,Dib,Castle era was dig ourselves into a deeper hole. At least these guys have the clubs best interest at heart and actually trying to do something. At least these guys value the badge of the Bulldog and are not bending over to every player manager and getting rorted by paying ridiculous overs to players such as Napa and DWZ like we did before. The only person still around from the original Anderson board from the beginning of 2018 is John Khoury and I can tell you guys he was out voted on most decision 6-1. They even tried to get rid of him, but he got rid of them.

When we start reaping the fruits of their labour in the next couple of years, we will then see how bipolar TK really is.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt it bro we have 16k members this year how many of those will be on the kennel ?
I'm a member and I got the email twice with the second email saying correction.. I know a lot of the people who commented in this thread are members.. besides it doesn't make anyone's opinion less valuable if they are not memembers..

At some point in time I'm sure everyone on here has financially contributed to the club, even if they just purchased merch, so that makes them a stakeholder..