Opinion Medical Retirements

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks may be under pressure to not give him a job, I’m not sure how the NRL actually apply their cap rules (except for Souths where rules don’t apply)

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in some capacity assisting JJ with his Flegg squad.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HEY FULLAS MY MUM SAID I HAVE SAY SORRY TO YOU FULLAS CAUSE WHEN I GROW UP AND GO TO BIG SCHOOL I WILL BE ABLE TO READ AND WRITE JUST LIKE USE AND IF I AM REALY GOOD I WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR THE WORDS SHOUTING
School holidays again is it ?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WHY BLOCK ME BECAUSE I HAVE AN OPPINION ANYONE WOULD THINK YOU CLOWNS OWNED THIS SITE
I guarantee that any people who block you aren't doing it because you have an opinion. I'll read many opinions here I don't agree with happily. Sometimes they change my thinking. But generally it's easier to take someone's typed opinion seriously if it's presented in an easy to read way.

I honestly hate reading posts with all capital letters and no punctuation. Given that in thousands of pages of recent posts, only yours lack any attempts at grammar should tell you there's an accepted standard here. Not everyone spells perfectly or has great punctuation. But the effort people make is appreciated anywhere that typed words are used to communicate. Not just here. Go type in capital letters anywhere, then attack people who point out it's annoying and you'll see that you aren't being picked on for nothing.

You've gone completely over the top with your responses to reasonable requests to use punctuation, particularly upper and lower case letters (a simple thing that 100% of modern devices used for typing will help you with). There will be some who block you for those over the top responses and others who will use this to troll you. You make yourself a simple target. The choice is yours on whether you want to be particularly unpopular and an easy target for trolls.

The bulk of us here are fans and you might find that you appreciate and are appreciated in this forum if you don't paint a target on yourself. Right now all I remember about you is that you bit my head off about this recently and here you are again making friends in the same way.

This isn't a personal attack. Just letting you know that you won't enjoy forums if you don't try to conform to writing standards.

Reaction score
I guarantee that any people who block you aren't doing it because you have an opinion. I'll read many opinions here I don't agree with happily. Sometimes they change my thinking. But generally it's easier to take someone's typed opinion seriously if it's presented in an easy to read way.

I honestly hate reading posts with all capital letters and no punctuation. Given that in thousands of pages of recent posts, only yours lack any attempts at grammar should tell you there's an accepted standard here. Not everyone spells perfectly or has great punctuation. But the effort people make is appreciated anywhere that typed words are used to communicate. Not just here. Go type in capital letters anywhere, then attack people who point out it's annoying and you'll see that you aren't being picked on for nothing.

You've gone completely over the top with your responses to reasonable requests to use punctuation, particularly upper and lower case letters (a simple thing that 100% of modern devices used for typing will help you with). There will be some who block you for those over the top responses and others who will use this to troll you. You make yourself a simple target. The choice is yours on whether you want to be particularly unpopular and an easy target for trolls.

The bulk of us here are fans and you might find that you appreciate and are appreciated in this forum if you don't paint a target on yourself. Right now all I remember about you is that you bit my head off about this recently and here you are again making friends in the same way.

This isn't a personal attack. Just letting you know that you won't enjoy forums if you don't try to conform to writing standards.
ok i just dont get the big deal i did not realise it was so offensive

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ok i just dont get the big deal i did not realise it was so offensive
Just trying to help you champ. I hope you can enjoy the forum and make some friends here. Just wasn't going to happen if you got upset about something easily fixed.