Media conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

See I can handle conspiracies like green men running around and fake moon landings but what really gets to me and I see it across all networks including foxtel, whenever they show an opposing team/player's highlight package during the sports news its always against the dogs.... pay attention and you will see what im talking about. As late as yesterday on ch9/foxtel showing cameron "I dont say sorry" smith's 300th game it showed a young smith against bulldogs....

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol

The only reason they played highlights of Melbourne against us was Cameron debut was against us in 2002.

And in relation to news co "always" playing highlights packages against us... cant say I agree.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
DoggyStylz, I really hope you're just trolling and don't actually believe what you wrote

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The media do generally dislike the club though

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See I can handle conspiracies like green men running around and fake moon landings but what really gets to me and I see it across all networks including foxtel, whenever they show an opposing team/player's highlight package during the sports news its always against the dogs.... pay attention and you will see what im talking about. As late as yesterday on ch9/foxtel showing cameron "I dont say sorry" smith's 300th game it showed a young smith against bulldogs....
I've always noticed this but don't believe it's a conspiracy it's just everyone has great highlight plays against us

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Firstly, you're crazy.
Secondly, if you are right, who cares?

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have noticed the same, especially from voss. I m also sick of hearing how everything lately is the best of the year, shoulder charge, bat the ball from over the dead ball line. Some dud ****s running the game, and the media who think every league supporter is a moron. Only in the nrl would there be calls for Klemmer to jump into the ring with fallis. Klemmer really upset the low life qld crowd so much that they wanted him to fight a wookie. lol. Also what about the media how they are dealing with another cameron smith issue. He was labelled as one of the most intelligent players in the game , yet is found to have 3 contracts but has no blame in the deception, as for his efforts regarding Alex Mckinnon someone really needed to knock the fuker out.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're onto something here...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about, a real conspiracy is when the media are continually telling the public what and and how to think about a particular subject, IE they are desperate to get their way.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The media do generally dislike the club though
It's the fans they did not like. 10 years ago we had terribly behaved fans. Bulldog fans have become so much better now, very respectful now.

Their were brawls on trains and at stadiums back in the days when the dogs had Sonny bill, Thurston etc.
Bulldogs were associated with violence and the small group of morons went out their way to give all bulldog fans a bad rep.
During the coffs harbour saga, fans were emailing media saying "she deserved it blah blah" the media would report those particular fans sentiments.

I would witness 10 morons in bulldog jerseys attack one Newcastle fan...violently.. 10 on 1 so brave. I witnessed a group of bulldog fans in jerseys taunting a mother, father and 2 kids on a train for no reason. Such a embarrassment as a middle eastern male and as a bulldogs fan.

Bulldog fans now are very respectable and probably are the best fans any team could have.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the fans they did not like. 10 years ago we had terribly behaved fans. Bulldog fans have become so much better now, very respectful now.
I'd go back a bit further, they changed the name to sydney bulldogs to try to get away from area at the time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No such conspiracy, the Bulldogs sell the most NRL merchandise and the only ones that dislike the Bulldogs are the other clubs and their fans.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have noticed it for sure but what can we do lol

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No such conspiracy, the Bulldogs sell the most NRL merchandise and the only ones that dislike the Bulldogs are the other clubs and their fans.

This is very true. When dogs are losing the fans are the clubs worst enemy, they turn on the players, coach and team. It happens here anytime we are losing or lose in general.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very true I noticed that years ago

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at it in a +ve way: Its More exposure for our sponsors= More $$$ for the club

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's like when u purchase a new car that you think is a bit less common, then you pass a bunch of them on the way home... Theres probably lots of highlight packages involving other teams that u just overlook but you really take notice when u see the dogs..

Status
Not open for further replies.