Mbye to fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Bag me out. Whatever. Mbye should have a crack at fb.... Honestly wtf do we have to lose. He is fast, communicates, has a footy brain! Why not?!?!?!?!? We are going to get pumped by raiders next week anyway. Lets just try something else!!!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hodkinson will be in Origin so Mbye will play halfback.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why we didn't do it the week after Brett Morris went down injured.

I've been wanting Mbye at Fullback, but now would rather see him play Halfback and drop Hodkinson.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye to 7. Hodkinson left right out...

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We dont need Mbye at fullback, we need Mbye at 7 and Reynolds at 6

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hodko and Reynolds won't get dropped.... We need something different and not so predictable.... Just fml, Fml, fml.... I cant understand why we are so boring to watch

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Try anything, it's not like we are making the 8 any time soon.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Mbye on the left at 7. Surely if Hodkinson was going to re-sign I think it would have happen by now. Every week his bargaining power is falling by his performances

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is a half and thats where he belongs... it is clear we are going to struggle to make the 8 this year, throw him in now and let him get the experience. Reynolds/Hodko combo is only going to lead us to the bottom of the table.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
whatever happens happens but mbye at FB isn't the answer to the kind of problems we have.
we need someone to get us round the park and atm I'd take almost anyone. Trent Hodkinson should go on holidays and take Tony Williams with him.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatever happens happens but mbye at FB isn't the answer to the kind of problems we have.
we need someone to get us round the park and atm I'd take almost anyone. Trent Hodkinson should go on holidays and take Tony Williams with him.
Dont forget to pack Billris in the suitcase

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just frustrated.... We are so predictable. I wouldn't mind a ball playing fullback

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm just frustrated.... We are so predictable. I wouldn't mind a ball playing fullback
There is no stability or organisation from our halves, no matter who plays fb we will not be good enough till that issue is sorted. As soon as Graham left the field we completely fell apart and lacked any structure.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not fair to him to keep moving him all over the place. If he's going to be a half put him there and give him a chance. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no stability or organisation from our halves, no matter who plays fb we will not be good enough till that issue is sorted. As soon as Graham left the field we completely fell apart and lacked any structure.
I understand... But you know, I know, we all know Reynolds and Hodko will be the halves until years end. What do we lose if we at least TRY Mbye at fullback?? Honestly?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I understand... But you know, I know, we all know Reynolds and Hodko will be the halves until years end. What do we lose if we at least TRY Mbye at fullback?? Honestly?
We lose alot imo. The bloke is no a fb, he is a half. The answer is simple, just throw him in the halves. The fb issue is a whole other issue, we don't have anyone that can offer anything there atm, perret didn't even look like he was trying tonight, sick of all these kiwis in the side tbh (full offence)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We lose alot imo. The bloke is no a fb, he is a half. The answer is simple, just throw him in the halves. The fb issue is a whole other issue, we don't have anyone that can offer anything there atm, perret didn't even look like he was trying tonight, sick of all these kiwis in the side tbh (full offence)
I agree, give him the 7 ! His not a fullback

andiyaki

New Pup
Reaction score
I think they should put Thompson at fb and perrett back on the wing .. Perretts too slow for fullback imo

Status
Not open for further replies.