1. Hoppa
6. Frawley
7. Foran
9. Mbye

Fuck this coach!

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I keep hearing whispers we have signed a young French prodigy from Catalans by the name of Jac Desout
Can anyone confirm these rumours?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Played fb until he joined us. Debut at hooker in NYC and then moved to the halves. Then shuffled between centre and the the halves. Played hooker for QLD in the NYC SOO. Can't remember when he played for the junior Kangaroos though.

So basically no lol. But trust Des to make an even bigger mess of it.
He should be fullback then. Mbye needs to put his foot down for the sake of his own career, that is if he wants to go to the next level (rep footy). Tell Des and the other jokers what position he wants to play and hopefully they give him a chance to prove himself. I think Mbye's confidence is shot though you can tell by his comments "I'm a utility". No he is a jack of all trades master of none.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye looks and sounds stoked to be playing 9

He knows that his origin dream is more realistic at 9 more than any other position

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Mbye at fullback I can picture him slicing thru with the acceleration & speed in attack.

2018 Rd 1 has to be

1. Mbye
6. Cleeland
7. Foran
9. Brown
(Unless we sign Cronk but I wont hold me fuckin breath on that 1) #fuckyoudes

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a shambles.

The new Kurt Gidley mr versatile. Surely he has a position he played consistently coming up through the grades.
Was just thinking that this is our Kurt Gidley. Wonder what Knights fans were thinking back in his day

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I place very little blame on Mbye. The club are the one which offered him ridiculous money and the coach has ruined him as a player.

For him he should have gone to Melbourne when the offer was there, he would be a far better player under Bellamy.
Anyone would be a better player under Bellamy. Hasler has proven to be the biggest talent killer ever.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye at fullback I can picture him slicing thru with the acceleration & speed in attack.

2018 Rd 1 has to be

1. Mbye
6. Cleeland
7. Foran
9. Brown
(Unless we sign Cronk but I wont hold me fuckin breath on that 1) #fuckyoudes
Spot on

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would prefer to keep him at 9 to get him used to it and have a third kicking option.
If we don't try Lichaa at fullback no point having him on the bench.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I like him better at 9, but hes not really a natural hooker and I'm not yet sure if he belongs there longterm. Mbye at 9 is good for now but I would still consider him at fullback if he has junior experience in that position, or possibly at 6 beside Foran next year.
He is a true utility at this stage who doesn't have a clear position

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think he played alot of juniors there in fullback barba was pretty ordinary hands out the back and defencivley the mybe has a lot of qualities to suit fullback
if he had go during the off season and trained did his extras instead of eating at cafes and instagraming eating hamburgers might jusctify his 750k pay packet
could have had barba for that salarie

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you have been shopped to three different clubs by your coach and none of them want you, no wonder you have no idea just where you do belong......The coach has tried to mould him to play half and it is not working.
He does have talent, it is just not being used correctly; wait and see what happens if/when he moves on and he plays under a coach who has a proper understanding of him.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imagine Mbye plays fullback next year and kills it.

how ridiculous (even more than he is now) would Des look that he wasted our rock star fullback all these year while he was playing hooker/ half and we could have done heaps better (even won a premiership) in last 4 years. lol

Now i think Des wont play him fullback with the fear that just in case if Mbye finds his spot and Des's incompetency as a coach would be further highlighted.
He would look like a genius

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep hearing whispers we have signed a young French prodigy from Catalans by the name of Jac Desout
Starts 1st November I believe could change the club single handedly

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't find him on their website so don't know if he even exists.....
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard dib has discovered a Russian half, called jac desoff. I dunno if he is any good, but dib says we should wait for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.