Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally I like "Revenge of the 5th" (5th May) More

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Who is Rey? Luke Skywalkers daughter or a reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know one thing..she's a carbon copy of Luke's character in..cringe..I hate calling it this..A New Hope.. As too was the basic story of The Force Awakens a carbon copy of the original Star Wars..sorry A New Hope..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They outed that she's definitely not Luke's daughter but still won't say who they are.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Rey is @Realist90 favorite character he loves a powerful female lead
I dunno? I'm just not buying into this new age powerful female lead and black guy agenda which Hollywood is jamming down our throats!
Even though men have given up their balls and let women take over, the feminists still aren't happy!
Why don't feminists let someone play with their minge?
I wouldn't be afraid to go down on Anita Sarkeesian!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They outed that she's definitely not Luke's daughter but still won't say who they are.
She has to be Darth Vader reborn? Why else would she get flashbacks of cloud city when touching Anakins light sabre?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And why is snokes music similar to when Palpatine is discussing Darth Plagius

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And why is snokes music similar to when Palpatine is discussing Darth Plagius
Pretty sure he's Darth Plagius. Someone pointed out something interesting too. During the Rogue One trailer you see Palpatine standing in front of a Bacta tank with two Royal guards. They believe that it's likely Snoke/Plagius in the tank.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno? I'm just not buying into this new age powerful female lead and black guy agenda which Hollywood is jamming down our throats!
Even though men have given up their balls and let women take over, the feminists still aren't happy!
Why don't feminists let someone play with their minge?
I wouldn't be afraid to go down on Anita Sarkeesian!
Oh bro where have you been!!!!!!
You know what though I don't mind if it makes sense that the female is the powerful one but when it is forced and makes no fkn sense that's when I'm like ok feminists nice try with the agenda but the only people you're fooling is people who blindly follow society...... Wait that's like 95% of the population ok whatever good for you dykey bitches

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She has to be Darth Vader reborn? Why else would she get flashbacks of cloud city when touching Anakins light sabre?
I swear if that's the case it'll be sending a message that oh his male self wasn't good enough so he had a sex change became a society approved female and went better second time round lol

Status
Not open for further replies.